« Back to All Topics
--?--
Posted in 
Off-topic
--?--
Posted in 
Off-topic
--?--
What,you do think,is the most important problem of humanity,to be solved ?
I think , the necessity to find food and to sleep 8-10 hours a day.
One day will come and science will reduce these needs.
Gonna have to go with Pete on this one. It is "Greed" that has corrupted us. 
bad pun Euan:p (a-greed) haha. anyway...(sry:p)
i reckon its hate
I think the most important ploblem to be solved of this the age of technology is to,get out of bed and find a ready waiting breakfast waiting for u.Talk about greed?:|
greed or hate...though i kinda think hate comes from greed
greed, hate all come from human instinct. So the problem of humanity is the human instinct. 

Ironic really.

Regards,

Jamez
i also reckon violence and misunderstanding r really big problems...misunderstanding can cause a lotta hate sumtimes.
Free
hum.. well i would say being self-centered. greed and almost all bad traits come for that.
Hard to fathom a human being,it takes allsorts,sometimes i prefer animals..less complex..they dont answer back and start wars.....but as i was saying,im feeling a bit greedy..just gonna have my tea:p
Tea? Ya, rite, you all say tea and have gin or beer....
Where are you going, doctor?
I wish you to have a nice holiday (send me some exotic flowers).

Lucia
<interesting question...  interesting indeed...>

Tolerance...  

understanding and respecting others as you would if they were a loved one...

sitting here thinking about this question makes me think of a very good friend....
who once messaged me with a link to a presentation that I saved...
(always grateful to you for this Mike F.)
I find it inspirational when times are tough...no matter what religion or culture you are from...I think you will too.

I hope you enjoy the presentation as much as I do...you may view it here:

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com

wow (stands up and claps for ghost) that speach was beautiful ghost. it touched my heart :p
I saw that interview about 2 years ago and i was touched the first time, i saw again tonight and was touched once again, thanks for bringin it back.
The biggest obstacle of the human race 
is
 the human race.
' not mentioning badness of the bad,enough ' is a bad thing too, its done by tabloid media and populist politicians.
if u sorted all this stuff out for every 1 (greed, hate.... etc) then every 1 would just be walkin zombies life would be boring and would also defeat the perpose of being different.  so therefore u need to have people that have greed, hate, so on because that is how the human race evolve is by creating new technology by either hate to create better weopons, or via greed is to create better tech to compete with other companys to get more money.  really if people didn't have these aspects we wouldn't be where we are now. :p

ty matt
greed is a wide notion, 
when its harmful,it means it has turned into something else, cowness etc..and when its useful or nice, it can be called as, want,desire etc..:p