Mod Harrassment (zzTOPzz)
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators

zzTOPzz
 had no grounds to Ban me for challenging. He could of just muted me. Apparently,
 he is acting like a cop or something
. I paid my dues and have been very loyal to leagues, staff, and flyordie. Now I would like this to be looked at very closely, because if challenging someone is harrassement, then why is there a lobby? 
I expect to get my name put back on with full written appology by the moderator named "xxZZTOPxx"
 who took my name off. 

Yours trully
Hey Miss, challenging someone  once or twice is one thing,but I'll bet you did OVER and OVER and OVER, what did you think was going to happen? If someone rejects you ,LEAVE THEM ALONE! it's simple

Not all moderators are bad! The lobby needs some control.
Miss Attitude, Slate_Burner has it correct. NONE of the moderators would boot, or ban someone for simply challenging us for a game. If however, as Slate accurately describes it, you challenge over and over and over again, one challenge right after the other... you're intent is plainly to annoy and harass the moderator, not to simply challenge for a game. This is at best a nuisance, and at worst, interferes with the moderator... neither of which being a subscriber gives you the right to do.
I have known Miss Attitude for a long while now and it isnt like her to consantly chalenge someone so I would say that she wouldnt av done that besides i dont believe it to be a banable offence even if someone did it just mute them like eveyone else would do.
Banning someone for wanting a game is really bad and out of order sort it out and give her name back soon.

Pot    Head admin UPA2 www.myleague.com/upa2
I'd have to agree with POT completely but I'll add more to what his responce was. I've known miss for like a year now and she is a 
 WONDERFUL, TERRIFIC, CARING, DEDICATED  etc.... Person but least of all if not at all she is not a person who goes and challenges someone over and over and over again.
 I had her as admin in my league FPLY and she was also a Head Td in another league i was admin of For like 9 months if not longer and that was YBPL which everyone knows that league. She always did tourneys and was a well respected Tournament Director and member and friend. She is always there if you need her and she is always willing to settle arguements between people. I seriously belive that she should get her name back and owed an appology and I know there are more people then just me and POT who would and do agree with us on how MISS ATTITUDE is. FOD you need to set some limits and pay attention to some of the way your moderators are mouse happy on banning people for no real good reason. If the members can mute someone cause of them being incosistent on challenging then so can the moderators not BAN us.
Challenging 20 times repeaditly when a mod, or any player declines is a form of harassment, when a challenge is declined accept it, and don't challenge over and over.
Mods are busy enuff as it is without having to click decline icon 20-30 times. 

zzTOPzz

COME ON ZZ WHAT THE HEII IS THE MUTE BUTTON FOR??? YOU'VE BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH YOU SHOULD KNOW.
Everyone who knows MISSATTITUDE can you please reply to this post and tell us if this sounds like her or not. Challenging over and over and over again.
Just another form of the man trying 2 keep us down...lmao:p..........lighten up!!!!!...Miss Attitude is a well respected player and league member.Descion should be reconsidered i think!!!!!!!!As a FlyorDie moderator,u should know functions of game...1 of the first ones i learned is the mute button!!!!!!!!!If moderators can ban for that reason...Then players should have that power 2 for all the 5yr olds that do repeated challenges!!!!!!!!!!
wow i cant believe wat im hearing.... miss attitude banned come on zz i know her she never did that admitt u messed up... ive known miss for at least a yr and shes the nicest person u could meet stop taking the mods side other moderators ...take it from a former mod myself miss attitude did not deserve that co mon i was fired for less then that get control flyordie.   concerned subscriber and member...LEAF
miss attitude wud not repeatedly challenge some 1 she's a nice person n she wud resect other peopls rights!!!!

PS: don't take this the wrong way but i think moderators have to much power i think the should to limited as to wot they could do 

yours faithfully theoriginal1
Hey I'll make a point. What happened to the league ybpl. Think about that one guys.......
ACUESTICK YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO IT. AND IF NOT LOOK IN THIS FORUM AND YOU'LL FIND IT IN THIS SECTION UNDER WHAT EVER HAPPEND TO THE LEAGUE YBPL. TELLS IT ALL ;)
wud u just be sticking up for zztopzz cos ur both moderators!!!!!!!!!!
i am the head admin for a league and have known Miss Attitude  for a long time and this would not of happen.
if you aint got enough comin sense to use the mute button then you dont need to be a mod.
Why dont you worry more about the people on there that are cussing all the time.
 i think that she needs to be unbanned and a written appology and fod should reconcider this zzTOPzz guy as a modirator.

Miss Attitude  
srry this has happen to u should not of 
Hey MISS .... the lobby is to play games and have fun and for relxation ,,,,, if someone dont want to play the you have no right to harras them ,,, so i think everything that happened with yours name is legal ,,, and its good for others like you if they learn a lesson from that one .........
Well it's obvious u don't know miss....she doesn't do that. THAT'S ALL I GOTTA SAY.
I find it hard to believe that Miss would continue to challenge someone ,  she knows to many people  to be doing that .Do we need  Moderators to Moderate  those who are suppose to be keeping things in order.Hope this gets fixed soon, no need for people to try and use there so called power to  ban people because they don't like them.Something has to be done or this is going to turn out nasty.  To all u Mods   chill and do your job properly (not to all the mods)  but those who let it go to there head  
Well jimmyw (jimmy white) i notice in other forums you are a highly rated player your skill might be good but oviously your judge in character "svcks" anyone that knows miss knows she isnt like that and should never of been banned if you took time to talk to people and get to know them then you would see this.
if you knew miss which oviously by your comments you dont then you would never say what you did......

Pot
those are words. and i was there, i knew what happened night after night. i watched it closely. and peeps got tired of bs
I know what happened, I watched it night after night because it got nasty. peeps got tired of fighting and many other things. i was there, i know. i know miss just a bit. altho i doubt she did that, i dont see the big fuss. stop b4 the same thing happens to flyordie altogether
its to bad nowadays people are always fighting with someone or about something,
i personally think it all started with the beta system (the points)
i was here back in day when people even played the guests and said hi to anyone,
a few names i remember are: nolaus, trixter, panzer, bigbaddean, scooter, deplayer, cotteneyedjoe, 
i think the first, well the first myleague league was upa,
there were no points and people actually helped people how to play,
ya i thought about being a flyordie mod, but i could see how they would be treated different, 

so all i do is play a game, if they start bs'ing or having fun i just go along with them, besides its just a game, 
i click on flyordie and say thank you for flyordie being around so we can play pool on this cool site,
i have made some friends but lost contact with them,

as for the points, i think i'll write flyordie to take my name off the list for them,

see ya round people,

treat others how you would like to be treated

take care,
I AM SIMPLY DISGUSTED BY THIS PSEUDO-DICTATORIAL WAY 2 ACT.........
WE ARE ALL TRYING 2 CREATE A GOOD SOURCE OF FUN......AND EVRYONE WHO KNOWS WELL FOD KNOWS 2 THAT MISS ATTITUDE ALWAYS PUT ALL HER ENERGY,WARMTH AND OPEN MINDED GIFT(whats that zz top?)ON IT!!!!
I DON'T WANNA SEE FOD BECAME A MINI GOVERNMENT FULL OF POWER ADDICTED PPL......(WE HAVE MUTE BUTTON 4 EXTREME BEHAVIOURS)

REMEMBER GUYS .....IT'S A GAME 

Ok here we go again ppl complaining about the MODS actions
Im sure no MODS would ban 4 no reason.
There's allways 2 sides 2 every story
As i dont know Miss it would be wrong 2 judge her.
But the MODS r there 2 keep it clean from all forms of 
language and harasment.
Im here 13-15 hours a day as i run a biz from home and witness the MODS coping abuse all day long just 4 tryin 2 do THEIR job which they handle very well
So i cant see a MOD booting some1 without a good reason.
U have my full support MODS...

ps.. Ppl sayin we dont need MODS dont know what their talking about i have 2 kids that play here regually (8,10)
allthough not good they enjoy playin here.
Would any of u ppl like 2 sit here in fromt of the puter
while ur kids r askin what all the words startin with F.... are? I think not

REBELS_AUSTRALIA
WHY R ALL THE MODERATOR MEN OR BOYS , WOT ABOUT LADYS OR GURLS FOR MODERATORS I THINK THAT IT IS VERY SEXIST!!!!!!!

PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION TO THIS PLZ
THERE WUD BE LESS ARGUMENT IF OUR POINTS SYSTEM WAS BOUGHT BACK IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUNTER
I have been here for a long time and so long i cannot remember. And I have made a ton of friends here at FOD. When this happened and i got Online in the games witch its not very hard to find me. I couldnt believe the response to this subject. I also have known miss for a long time and we have spoken on the the subject a lot about her being harassed and stalked by other members. So I really dont believe that she would have gone against her own beliefs and harrased someone else. This is just not in her character. Want do we need now modorators for the Modorators. Sounds like an idea. Well FOD if you like this idea sign me up.
Miss Attitude is one of the model players of the myleague setup.  She is always polite and a nice person to everyone.  She would never repeatedly challenege someone over and over again.

Maybe xxZZTOPxx should get some of that Christmas spirit and lighten up instead of making other people miserable.

Chad "Rock Star Extraordinare" Kroeger
I've known miss attitude a fair while and if she did this then she was on drugs or drunk :-P. But i think ZZ has messed up big time and cannot take the fact he is wrong. So admit it ZZ u messed up and just make a simple apology.

Respect da champ 
Ok, just to make things clear:

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html

point 3.9

It is not a good idea for moderators to mute anyone since they cannot see what they are doing then, so they cannot do their job. That's why keeping challenging them is considered as an unpleasant thing.

So I kindly ask all players to stop challenging all moderators, especially doing it multiple times in a short time.

Thanks,

FlyOrDie