« Back to All Topics
When u were born....
Posted in 
Off-topic
When u were born....
Posted in 
Off-topic
When u were born....
When u was born i'm just asking to make a conversation..what ?....not bad things but illness/disease were u born with...

I was born with asthma...

How about u lot?!
i was born with nothing but a slight case of being near sighted and wear contacts now. my mom was born with asthma and diabetes and edema and heart problems, poor eye sight ( now blind in the left 1 and half blind in the right. getting anouther surgury soon) developed a case of stenosis from the other leg probs she got. (cant walk. hurts with awful pain.) and from the diabetes she also obtained neuropothy. plus a couple other things. good enough example?
This topic is a bit depressing eh?
not really. Not 2 me neway. just some1's curiiusity. or something like that.
curiousity* how ever ya spell it lol i just woke up :p
i was born with a heart murma but it cleared 6 months later :)
cant remember when i was born,just got my mums word for it lol
I was born perfectly fine and healthy :D
i was born with no legs but thanks to science i still have none ;\.
no1 can beat this, i was born with 3rd arch brancula fistula ( thats not the right spelling but its how it soundes) and im the only person ever to have done it.:p:p:p:p:p:p
oi vay. 
ppl if u aint gonna take the topic seriously, y spam it at all? just add an answer that relates 2 the topic.
i was born and sumthing went wrong wit the delivery. i started to struggle and i lost my breathing. i went blue and i had to be taking away to a mechanical lung. (if u know what i mean by that). to keep me breathing. scary
I was pledge wiht the most beautiful eyes you have ever seen. ;) 
yea ok. thats wat this is about? i dont think so. plz dont spam.
don't be so up tight. :( i was only kidding.