OP, FOD, PEOPLE READ!!
Posted in 
General
OP, FOD, PEOPLE READ!!
Posted in 
General
OP, FOD, PEOPLE READ!!
Hi all how are you?
3 our's ago my good friend that i know realy come's on here and got his password stolen by doctor_death_88@hotmail.com that email addy. this is what he sent to me. my friend's nickname was 
" tonikwan "

Hi Steve a guy on msn stole my password, What should i do? This is my only nickname ive got? Please help i don't want to lose this nick! 
Thanks dude 

Toni

FlyOrDie What can i do to help him? this is unfair he liked that nickname!! please really try and speak with him. On flyordie gis nickname is something liek this.
Doctor Or something its got doctor in it. And he want's his password back. this guy it a scammer! 
b]

[Edited by: Veriac on 15-Apr-2004 13:35]
um Nothing my Subbed name has been Stolen a Number of times do u know who i got it back 

I DIDN'T
I am just curious...how do you people get your passwords stolen?  How does thi happen?
I agree with Attorney general. You have got to be an idiot to get your password stolen. Why would you even be telling anyone your password. Unless you had told it to someone so they could play on it to raise your score. And I know you wouldn't do somethin like that;\
Use some common sense. If you don't want your password stolen, and I'm not sure this would work, but you could try it, 
DONT TELL PEOPLE YOUR PASSWORD!
u can always find da pas in ur email dat u registered da name for

Wow, I didn't even think (well, yes it did) that one of these monkeys would be dumb enough to give someone their password.  I thought there might be some way for those gifted in hacking to steal it.  If you gave your password to someone you deserve what you get.  If I worked for FOD I would just laugh at you, just like I am doing now.
When it comes to your login details, try to remember the following :

1 - Flyordie Staff and Moderators will NEVER ask you for password details.
2 - You should ONLY enter your password when logging in.

If a person asks for your password, or a program asks for your login details that is NOT the main login screen, or is not the Downloaded version of the game, DO NOT ENTER YOUR DETAILS.

Follow these simple rules and your password should be secure.

Of course, if you Give away your password to someone, then you have only yourself to blame for any actions taken on that name. 

Flyordie simply doesnt tolerate sharing of names, and people caught doing so are likely to find themselves at the wrong end of a ban.

Veriac
(Flyordie Moderator)