« Back to All Topics
NEED TRAINING?
Posted in 
Tanx
NEED TRAINING?
Posted in 
Tanx
NEED TRAINING?
Hello my name is Dark_Muffin. Over and over i have heard new tanx-sters asking for training, and i want to help. If you are in need of training or help plz post. I will train you to know the game, and to improve your skillz. You can catch me on all nights.
Helpin' out, Dark_Muffin
I'm horrible,my best rank i've gotten is 24.Maybe it's because I discovered the game yesterday,but either way i need help.
take um hostage what in the world do you think about o yea um um um o you should try pressing ctrl and where you want to go (move) and keep clicking and you will just get the hang of it
I need training. Is it good to have a highest rating of 33 for the second time playing?
spipey ill be around room1 weekends @ 5:00 central time-8:00. hope to see u sometime. i will most certainly help train you
killer, to make a rated game u must first subscribe. if you have subscribed then u can.
dude iheard about ur training and iwanted to ask u how to make a game rated plzzzzzzzzzzz anwsr back a.s.a.p
hi this is spipey i am ranked 27 and i need some help to gain rank in a force so contact me in room 1 or post right here to meet somewhere.

i am new can you teach me how to play the game
probably tanx master, i have not nearly as much expierience as him :d
ive bin tryin at tanx foreva..2 or 3 kills then i quit..i got ova 100 games and only have 12 pts as of now..whos beta at trainin u or TANX_MASTER?
Lmao minni , yes you did train me  :) but i think i could take you still...;)
TANK you trained anndlay, but i trained you brandon, and many others.. you and ghost.. shall know me from now on as Veyska.. but im guessing you know who i am just by the way i talk.. im so profound.. aww shucks im blushing ... (yes ive had a few drinks lollies)
the people have been heard! training will start now

I need help improving my score and to get higher rank
How do I increase my speed to maneuver and fire?  I reach sgt easily, but can't progress from there.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!
I know a person who gives better traing than u andddlay:)

I need training I need training! Im horrible.
confed ive been doin this long before i started askin. anyway I enjoy training tanx-sters and will continue to do so. no matter wat the future holds.
Is this supposed to help support your campaign to be a mod?