« Back to All Topics
***DRILL INSTRUCTOR***
Posted in 
Tanx
***DRILL INSTRUCTOR***
Posted in 
Tanx
***DRILL INSTRUCTOR***
Just a quick reminder to all players,  new and old....
The Drill Instructor is often present and available for questions and new player training at the game for the benefit of all who visit and enjoy it.

Please show them the respect they deserve.

The D.I. is not a moderator, but they do work closely with the MP's and the site admins. for the purpose of enhancing the TANX game experience for everyone.
Feel free to assist them in any way you can.

THE TANX DRILL INSTRUCTOR creed:

>>>
"These are my recruits....  I will train them to the best of my ability....  I will develop them into smartly disciplined, basically trained wargamers, thoroughly indoctrinated in the principles of fairness and good sportsmanship.  I will demand of them, and demonstrate by my own example, the highest standards of personal conduct, morality, and skill"

[img=
http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v65/GHOSTMP/dscsmall.png
]

yours in wargaming,
GHOST RIDER MP

[img=
http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v65/GHOSTMP/Badge_16.gif
]
nice intro ghost :)
I have previously assisted the drill instructor whilst teaching numerous players ...hes a nice guy 
cya later 
TANK_MASTER ?:|
Thanks TANK   
somehow I knew you would be out there helping other members..
it's players like you that make this game fun to visit..

cheers

Ghost, your arrogant behaviour never ceases to amaze me. 

"it's players like you that make this game fun to visit.."

I think that line spoke for itself. And what, everyone else make it a bad place to be? Ghost. with you its "If you dont súck up to me I will crap on ye from great height". 

Whenever people like --- enter a room and see a person/newbie they have never see before they dont say hello or anything. However when they see a moderator new to tanx, THEY MAKE A POST ABOUT IT (i.e. Lonewolf). Why is that? Your all used to it. At the end of the day you think your better than other people and have more rights than other people. No. Its always going to be the moderator wannabe's and the súck ups that get the moderation status. Not anybody else...

In peace,
Suit.
(Consider this my last post on FlyOrDue)
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

"Ghost, your arrogant behaviour never ceases to amaze me...."

ummmm.....  why is that exactly suit u sir ?:|

because I post an acknowledgement to a friend ?:|

and regarding the rest of your message... I won't even bother with a comment on that... as it is an insult to ones intelligence.
granted.....  you are entitled to your opinion...just as anyone else here is...but your reply to my post smacks of content destruction.... as it has nothing to do with the DRILL INSTRUCTOR topic.....and...  as you know all to well......you have been moderated in the forums in the past on 
many
 occasions for the very same reason...perhaps this is the reason for your lack of respect for others topics..??

anyway..  have a good day...   

GHOST
well so drill wrote notes and u gave him medal? y u didnt add the rules in flyordie? i thought its for tourneys only ? well i think u need add rules for notes to win different award. example 1 reward for helping people,1 reward for writing best notes, and 1 reward for win tourneys. not just only 1 reward. example to www.bonus.com then go to games,then go to battlefield,then go to directions and read about rewards. it could shw u some ideas to improve tanx games. please check it out 
Razor I know you lost your second tournament in a row but lay off the booze.

well so drill wrote notes and u gave him medal?

What does that mean if I write Drill a love letter I’d be a D.I. ??

y u didnt add the rules in flyordie?

Rules for what??

i thought its for tourneys only ?

There is no rule regarding Medals. They are called distinguished service. If they were only for tourney’s they would just say tourney winner don’t you think??

well i think u need add rules for notes to win different award. example 1 reward for helping people,1 reward for writing best notes, and 1 reward for win tourneys. not just only 1 reward.

Notes?? Like I said before Medal says distinguished not winner of any sort.

example to www.bonus.com then go to games,then go to battlefield,then go to directions and read about rewards. it could shw u some ideas to improve tanx games. please check it out

Sure they could give different medals but why ??
Everybody knows who and what the DI does.

is there any way i can help Ghost mp
I think peter, and I deserve a medal for being the coolest in tanx also brandon did not lose this tourney it was a tie.
:) Well,as ussuall,I really do agree with Mr MexicanRebel:)
I can heartily recommend Drill Instructor. 

He gave me some pointers on my first real attempt at playing the game. Of course, in the process he also handed me my head many times. Nevertheless, it was great fun, and his assistance was useful. I managed to figure out where he was 
before
 he blew me up after a while. 
At first i found him by looking at the remains of my poor ole tank :|

Keep up the Good Work D.I.

Veriac

Ghost,
I would like to say how sorry I am for my outburst. I was rude, and insulted a Moderator only trying to do his job, and you were only saying well done to TANK. As you know im prone to outbursts and I really do regret saying what I did. I hope you accept my apoligy. 

-Suit.

Well..
i actually agree with suit..
even though there are many new players than new moderators, there should always be a welcome for the new players as well.
no offence intended to you Spyder 
(or to anyone else for that matter) but... 
if everyone took a moment to say "hi" and "welcome" to EVERYONE.... not just to new visitors...
this entire site would be a better place...yes?
just thinking aloud here...

this topic was started for this reason...to advise new and old players that there are additional venues for help and question answering here in TANX... but once again... inconsiderations by others hijack the topic and off it goes into a flaming war...  I can't say I'm surprised though..  this happens more often than not..
so much for the sense of "community" right?  
anyway..  important matters to attend to..
the D.I.'s are there ..... feel free to make use of them...

cheers and a pleasant Easter to everyone..

GHOST RIDER MP 
heyyyy lol can i be a drill instructer :):( Ive been asked to give lessons actually (which i find amusing but fun) and i try to help all i can. Do you have to be 21 tho :( if not ;) 
that was a really nice intro dude u are awsome

Yea but you've got to admit , it's not nice to be a new player .You dont know what to do , and everything around you is a mystery , so whenever i see someone asking for help i just well..help them :) because i know how it feels to be a "noob" and others destroying you on the battlefield :(  
anyways , hope u guys had a good easter 
cya later 
TANK_MASTER
Hi Drill instructor

I was wondering if you could help me with a question about Tanx.
How do the "top brass" players "forward and reverse" their motion so fast to keep from getting hit?
Is there some special control key for Reverse?
(or are these guys just really quick on the mouse clicker!?

Armourdillo
i will answer that one. no there is no specific reverse button. what you have to do is click in the opposite direction to move in the opposite direction. timing and an accurate prediction of your opponent's moves helps.
i reckon its a good intro ghost:);).
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian