« Back to All Topics
who do you think is the best in room 1?
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
who do you think is the best in room 1?I will count the votes and see who you think is the best!
USA-ULTRA is very good as well as Pancho, Mexi, Byan_unido.
I haven't been around the block for more than a year but i have a pretty good idea, i like mexi and USA-ULTRA. You have to tip your hat to andddlay as well
Hmm, I'd say Bryan_Brazil is the best, also Bryan_BR, can't leave Bryan_Douglas out, wut about Bryan_Unido?

BrYaN_UnIdO is also at the top, who knows really?

LMAOOOO

Just kidding, 
But Snipe, u misspelled my name, thats y I posted.

Andd is becoming one awesome player, cant leave him out.

I've uploaded my PC version, had some lag though ;/ , hope it gets better today.

Andrew, points arent the thing deciding who the best player in tanx is, u gotta know that.

Some players ruin it, they always get reset but never learn the lesson.
there is no individual who is the "best" player ever on tanx...instead i will name a few of the most talented. 

ULTRA
KLAYTON
PANCHO
minni :P
snakedaddy
BROCK 
tali 
U.A.G tUpAc
TERREMOTO

also may i add ... there are many players on the top 20 list who have high points yes...but if you get them on the battlefield you may be surprised ...take u.a.g champion for instance ...he has numerous names with high points yet i defeated him on hills (my weakpoint) 10-4 
anyways , those players listed have given me the best games of tanx ever and i thank them for it :D...not to mention myself :p
people, people, i am very disturbed ;\. Only one of you has mentioned Andddlay. Gotta give a guy his props ;)
i trained anddlay , hes a decent player and a good mate ...:)
......tank i would agree with your list of top players and perhaps usa br too (only on hills) and ...yeah anndlay has improved alot and he deserves credit too. But the top player for me would have to be ultra
lol and tank you are a great player but sorry i dont think you would make the top 10 :(
Just the other day i beat ultra 2/1 :p. and probably the only time i ever will beat him
MEXI MEXI MEXI MEXI MEXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MEEEEEXXXXIIICCCAAAAANNN RRRREEEEEEEBBBEEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: he *Caugh*she*caugh* naw naw jus messin mexi u rock!
Dark muffin someone alse was probably shootin at him even you couldnt beat a noob if you tried lol!

That is easy. that would be me or wolf of night we are the best in the game.

ULTRA_USA - U.A.G_KLAYTON - TANK_MASTER - MILIBOY - SNAKEDADDY - ANDDDLAY
Thanks for that ;)
But i think there are also some other players that need to be added to the list , like Pancho and usa_br :p
wow dark_cloud that hurts, but i got da facts :)

after i got killed in a 10n1 match with mexi, i must add him as one of da best. keep up the great work mex.also, yes i have to add confed too
Veyska is GOD
dont forget it lol..
and pancho i beat you 10-3 
tali i gotta remember your moves!
wretched i beat you 20-9 or something
tank i always whoop you.. lol..
brandon.. ive beaten you too many times to count
and last time i fought ultra it was 20-12
so Veyska is GOD i would say..
AND MEXICAN IS MY NEXT TARGET ..lol ;)
mexican.. i have one question.. why your change in attitude towards me? we used to be buds.. now your a punk.. your Minni Pancho HHAHAHAHAHAHAH ;):)
May I kindly suggest you stop drinking,and go see a doctor right away.

:)
Veyska ? you have never beaten me , and if you are minni me then im pretty sure i could take you at this particular time more than ever in a 1on1 :)
if mex beat you 10-9 was it ? and i beat mex then im sure me AND mex could take you separately in 1on1 's , ill look forward to playing you , minni ?:| again ...:p
have a good day lads..
TANK_MASTER