« Back to All Topics
friends
Posted in 
Off-topic
friends
Posted in 
Off-topic
friends
what girl/women make you laugh on fod and who u can call a good mate?

mine are..

cheeky
tara
peachy
strip
txt/holly
fine

WHOS YOURS?
No dought about it Amber:) ( EminEmGirl)
aww tank u Tyler, 

Myne is def my home girl i call Angel (1WingAngel)!!!
people that make me laff are:

the newkster ;)
cheeky
tara
ghostrider

as for good mates well i have a few mates but the best marra would have to be ghostrider ive known him for many years and as always been around to listen to me whine and he aint afraid to tell me when im wrong ( which dont happen but once every few years :p )
awwwwwww geeze Amber:"> makeing me blush like dat :p girl u know we both make eachother laugh soo hard we cry:p ~cheers for EG!!!!~:D:D:D
yo 4 eva it say 
 female
 lol :-p ?:|
mike'n'nike4. After all, hes my cousin :)
hmm that makes me remember, i need more m&m's AnGeL lol:p ~*ChEErz m8tey*~ :)
Thank u Redeem and Forever.England:)
newkie's a great mate, he always makes me laff...
I miss ya Forever.England, don't see u on TANX much:(
I don't know ne girls that make me laff?
see i didnt put tony baby ;) down because the post said 
GIRLS
... hmmm 

message to 4eva from the newkster,last time he checked he was male..
like i read it all come on it was 1am and i was just about to go to bed.i mentioned girls tho :p
All of them makes me laugh...(!!!)
"as for good mates well i have a few mates but the best marra would have to be ghostrider ive known him for many years and as always been around to listen to me whine and he aint afraid to tell me when im wrong ( which dont happen but once every few years "

AWWW Shucks..  :p 

thanks dooder... 
your a good doodsod...  I don't care what they say about you  :p

J/K   :D

Cheers Anth.

PS.   you wrong???   never !!   lol
Well, someone actually likes Ghost because he is a genuinly nice person. Not because of his Moderation status (unlike many people I can name...).
I have made many good friends on FlyOrDie (suprisingly). I know this post is for female friends but Im bending that rule. After all who knows who is on the other end of the keyboard? Any way here is me list of my closest friends .

Peter01 - Always good for a laugh and a conversation. He's supportive and is usually there when I log in ;\

Arsenide - I have known him for a while now, since the rise and fall of LLD, he taught me how to play tanx 

Confederate - I have never met a rebel with such strong views as this one . He is a nice guy and good for a laugh, especially with Liger 0 9er around..

coolcool101 - Sensitive and a really nice guy. Writes good poems .

Mountaineer - Personality of the year  I can always talk to him. Altough he isnt on anymore he will be remembered forever.

Granmama - It is rare that you meet anybody like this; She is Kind sensitive and always listens. She is great to say Hello and have a quick chat with.

I know there is heaps of people that I havent mentioned. All the people I say a hello to when they enter the tanx room. There is many people like them who I forget but I will kick myself when I remember you .

Thanks,
Suit

hmmm thats alot of 
GIRLS
with boys names in this post...?
u mean newkster ;) but no i wouldnt know
>>oh brother  suit must be banned or "hidding"! SHUCKS!!! :o :( :p heheheheee
Who are your friends likelikelikeomg; like you dont like have any like friends OMG.
My favourite Posts from my old friend LIKELIKELIKEOMG , read and digest ;):

>LIKE LIKE LIKE OMG WHAT CAN I LIKE SAY LIKE OMG!!!!!

>NEWKIE REMEMBER LIKE OMG U THINK I ONLY BRING BACK OLD POST AND UR REPLYING LMAO

>LIKE OMG LOLZ NEWKIE YOU SHOULD TELL ME. YOUR LIKE SOOO LIKE READS LIKE THEM ALL IF THAT LIKE MAKES SENSE LOL WELL LOLZ LIKE IF U DIS LIKE A TOPIC WHY DO YOU PUT YOUR NOSE IN IT?!? LOLZZZZZZZZ BUMPPPPPPP 

>BUMP!!!!

>LOLZ BUMP....IF THIS IS STILL GOING ON AFTER ALMSOT LIKE A LIKE YEAR THEN LIKE THERE MUST BE LIKE A PROBLEM LOLZ 

>bump lol [This was LIKELIKELIKEOMG's first ever post that wasnt in caps lock]

>BUMP AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! [Thats torn it...]

There is a brief history, of LIKELIKELIKEOMG's posts. To view more, please visit 
http://forum.flyordie.com/search.jsp?&qenc=&range=10&search=true&user=LIKELIKELIKEOMG&start=80

Thanks,
Suit.

Thank you peter01.
I have chatted to so many on here it would not be right to single anyone out in particular, but those of you who pop in to say hello on my post, my regulars(and you know who you are) well I think of you all as friends, you have made me laugh, you have made me cry, but most of all you have brought smiles to my face when I have woken in the morning and felt lonely, there has always been someone who has popped in to say hello and left a message for me. So thank you to all on Flyordie.
Redeem & Confederate & MexicanRebel & peter01 & XTreme_lover & Muk & canTANKerous & Sherman & Suit & Forever.England and Scotty. 
well, too many to name make me smile & laff:D They all are really good people;)
>>is this a old post noooooooooooooo!
suits whats up dont u like ppl sayin thigs in ur post,because u do it to theres so why not..i think u either are likeomg or ur obsessed with her/him..
Thank you for the kind words,

Granmama,

_TARA_ + Suit.
MINE ARE TARA AND STREAM AND PEACHY THEY ARE THE BEST WOMEN ON FLY OR DIE IF U ASK ME 
was hopin im not in this post..but i guess i was mentioned..o wells.by the way..im no girl :p im a guy 

sherman2005

ps..starting to wish i was a girl to be put in this post
NOT..just j/k..lol
laters
wargirl
lilone22
lovergrl
there a laugh
hmm..i wud say MOB_GHOST..
cuz he use ta always ban me 4 no reason
 and thats funny..tho i still dunt like u 

bold is an opinion
Well thank you very much Newkiessssss and Quake you guys are wonderful people. Same goes for TARA and sandy hmmmm who else makes me laugh oh i guess id have to say Granmama considering i know who she is :p oh also eminem girl she cool most of the time as well. Perkybunz is an awesome chicky to know. and Lucky shes always there when ya need her. Well thats all i can think of for the females so seee ya as for the males ya know who holds a special spot in my heart for ya;) take care all. 
Amber (EminEm Girl)       Linda (lonewolf)

Nicole (sheira)           Ryan (capt. obvious)   

Lucky (lucky)             Nick (sharshootinbill)

Mike (mmilton67uk)        Mats (superbollen)

Lori (luvrock5)

i got alot more but these r some of the best ones and i dont wanna take the whooooooooolw forum :p
Awwww thank you 
◄Ġя₤źЯữ₤з►
:)
You've always been cool to me & snowdrop too, can't forget snow;)for always saying hi & makin me laff.
newkieeeeeeeeeee for always making me laff the hardest, he's one of a kind! tut tut
and QUAKE, wanna thank him too for remembering me, its really nice to see him back on here again.
Oh I almost forgot dragon_king aka DreamWiva, where u at not see u in ages?