« Back to All Topics
Favorite Moderator Poll
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Favorite Moderator Poll
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Favorite Moderator Poll
Vote for your favorite Tanx moderator!  There are 8 moderators to choose from, hopefully I didn't miss one!

You can go to the Tanx poll page to vote 

thanks for every ones response to the pole for favorite mod.

[Edited by: harrydog WG on Mar 21, 2004 6:18 PM]
hmmm thats a tough one Arsenide.   Cant say as i have one yet.  
I tried to vote but I couldnt convinse myself that one mod was better than the others.

But i have never seen Veriac in Tanx 
I was talking to Veriac the other night,in the tanx room,snipe.

C,mon,, I will teach you Mexi,"what is a mod".
It appears that MASH and JUDGE have already voted...
We forgot Lonewolf ,    Arsenide.

Although come to think of it,some mods are just newbies [img=
http://www.flyordie.com/forum/images/emoticons/silly.gif
],and are still finding there feet.Some mods are experienced,and are looking at there feet.

But they are all just human,like you and me,having good day,s and bad.[img=
http://www.flyordie.com/forum/images/emoticons/wink.gif
]

I cannot vote for any 1 mod,as they all do such a fantastic job.
Hi, Well i could'nt pick a favourite mod because there all great.. So i voted them all :) If that's ok..
Yes you forgot LoneWolf,Wyatt_Earp, zzTOPzz I know there's more just forget.. Well good luck to the mod's!

AlwayzTanked
And you forgot:
stonehenge
Shadow Wizard
Mexican Rebel

:p
now i know why cantank wont say a word to me..  he is spending his time voteing for him self . JK
It appears that MASH has been voting for himself. He only had 1 vote. Then he 750.
Judge better start voting for himself... It appears that nobody like the newbie Mods :p

-Suit
Arsenide, do an IP check to see how many times MASH voted for himself.
The judicial performance review while I was vacationing in Lake Havasu was special.  Is it only coincidence that my low vote occurred while being the only moderator away from the keyboard?  Just kidding. I had a great time in Lake Havasu City and glad to be back. Enjoy life in "moderation".  
Judge your low vote is the outcome of you not voting for yourself.
ok Kingpin this is just for you ok.
This is the first time i have been here to see this so i didnt know about it. but anyway it looks like someone is trying to push me to the top so in all fairness i would like me name taken off. OK Kingpin, now you can keep voting time and time again for the one you want to win like you have been and i will step aside LOL
HAVE FUN TANKERS !!!

[img=
http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/M.A.S.H.4077/MY_TANX_PIC_002.gif
] M.A.S.H.4077
sure he is . some of you have made the pole a farce .  revoting as many as 600 times .  sad realy . this was suposed to be for fun  but i guess its time to close the poles

poll*
Why would anybody vote for mash over and over again?
Harry dog that's hilarious!!! lol Can't say that I even voted once simply because I couldn't make up my mind... You're just all so darn "Special" to me... But sorry dude, gots to run before the polls close... ;)

P.S.
Not hard to spot the sore losers is it...  :D
Yup it seemed like there were a few in particular who abused the system.  I already closed that poll down and will be deleting the stats for it shortly too.  I also have the hostnames of the culprits ;)

Fortunately I released a new system that eliminates this problem.  As posted previously there are 2 questions so we can see how popular the fields and weapons are.  The favorite moderator poll will be redone sometime though, so that we can see who the real winner is (and I'll add a Can't Decide option for those stuck in between :p)
In closing let me just ad this... These popularity polls are pretty silly to start with. If you need someone to tell you ur doing a good job before you feel good about the job ur doing, see a shrink... I'm fairly confident that all of the bloated voting was done by outside sources other then mods, with the exception of harry's 13 votes of course... 

But in accepting this trophy I would like to "Thank" my director, producer, the cast and of course all of my millions of fans for making this possible... Thank You...

canTANKerous  :D
Truly Honored
FOD Moderator
my favorite mods are:
mash4077
harrydog wg
ghostrider mp
foreverengland
judge
magician

thats about it
sherman2005

ps..aww yes..u 2 cantankerous..probably at bottom of list..not just j/k
woops cant forget sundown and luna..
ill reply again if i think of any others lol
sherman2005
thanks for the 13 votes confed . but u shouldnt have . now every one knows u like me 
I didn't vote though...when I came to read the post you had already taken the links out.