« Back to All Topics
HELP!!!!!
Posted in 
General
HELP!!!!!
Posted in 
General
HELP!!!!!
I had to switch computers and so i downloaded the 3d billiards to this pc and it is upside down.  I cant get it to turn the right way.  I installed it on a computer with an xp operating system.  Can someone please help me???  I tried doing what the troubleshooting said to do and i ended up turning everything else on my pc upside down and it still didnt turn the game the right way.  And no i wont turn my monitor upside down nor will i stand on my head to play the game, lol.
I had the same problem on another computer with tanx.
In order to better help you, please supply more precise details of your specifications. In particular the Graphics Card you have installed, along with details of which version of DirectX you currently have installed.

Veriac
(Flyordie Moderator)

i know what the problem is...its your intel extreme graphics video controller i had same problem, goto,START MENU/CONTROL PANNEL/INTEL EXTREAME GRAPHICS/ AND UNTICK ROTATION,  this will stop the pc version from being upside down ...gl
I did that and it turned everything upside down and still did not fix my pc game.  ?????
elo unique 

i got a plan

buy a new comp or go bak to ur old 1
The capability to invert the display is a feature of the i845 chipset. Rotation is enabled by default and is activated by the default key combination down, hence why the display may rotate when playing certain games with the keyboard. If you are experiencing this problem, you can disable the rotate feature. 

To disable the Rotate feature, right click the Intel Extreme Graphics icon on the taskbar, select Graphics Options, then Graphics Properties. Click on the rotation tab and remove the tick from the enable rotation box. Alternatively it can be accessed from Display Properties - Settings - Advanced - Intel Extreme Graphics - Graphics Properties. 

OP
ok thank you all for your help.  I was able to turn the game the right way by right clicking the icon on my desktop and changing the compatability mode to windows 98.  Although i have been able to turn the game the right way my graphics seem to be all messed up when i try to play.  Grrrr!!!!!.  Anyway thanks for your help everyone!!!!.  
operator i send ss all time to moderator but do they deal with the people that swear and are abusive ?