Billiards
:p my new high break :p:
Posted in 
Billiards
:p my new high break :p:
this is my new highest :p

:p 139 :p 

was playing so bad all day......... 

but playing spence (best player i've ever played) brings the best out of me :);)
Way to go m8 :p

I can only get a 14 break out of you, what does that say about me :(?

Bike arrived - thanks dad :p?!
Who is this clown?  Ive neva seen him play?  You post all this crap about big breaks, i think your full of it!  You see me around clown challenge me n prove you are that good.....and it can even be in an unrated room cuz i doubt u could get a 50 :p
maybe shut up he plays on his other names  and as for you  your terrible so be quiet  hes the best and always will be :p

GERMANY 1-5 ENGLAND :p:p:p
like i said ive neva seen the clown play!  Hes a goof for all i care, all his nonsense of these posts bout centuries......Bla Bla Bla Bla.....Whats the clowns other name huh? As far as im concerened u and your poser buddy can be quiet :p

why would he or I tell you  you obviously sound like a demented child  so i think you should stay in chess and not bother us again.
ok then i guess this clowns just FULL OF CRAP! Id probably kill him in snooka n i aint even that good :p:p:p:p:p:p:p
lmao you couldnt kill a dead fly.
well.............im in snooka room1 come get some son :p
lmao

i wouldnt waste my time playing you

I know u wouldnt waste your time cuz everyone would know your a fake with all these century posts 1 after another:p:p:p:p lmao sad boy :p
lol

yes your right i am sad

i obviously play this game too much because i am SO much better then anybody else

1 more thing.......

lmfao

Bring it !!! .........If your HARD enough!!
Good stuff :p Ill definatly bring it........You name where n when :) Lets see the century:( NOT.......like i said even in non rated if u need be :)
new high for me :p :p a brake of
??????????????
wudnt u like 2 no 
r u ready for the biggest brake of ur life :P
21 :p
Champ Manager thts wot score gonna be when wales beat u in world cup qualification
rob earnshaw hattrick 
speed
and bellamy 

and 4 u 
rooney
lmao  wales are terrible  you have around 2 good players.

england will hammer u.
:p:p:p my new high break :p:p:p 

:p 146 ag. newcommer :p

IS THAT THE HIGHEST ON FOD :p:p:p:p?
OOPS TO MESSAGE UP THERE^^^^^^^^ IT WAS A 145 BREAK:p:p:p:p
r u max  if u r  well done m8

if not shut up and get a life KID.
my new high is 4:):p

I wanna see you do a Century SAMARAI i've never seen anybody do it:_|:p
lmfao 

no wonder all my posts get deleted............

can u mups post ur own message titled talking shit