« Back to All Topics
Arsenide and Ghost... HELP ME!!
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
HELP ME, i cant get it down!! how do i create like animated stuff like the unidos did with all that junk.. just something to spice up my webpage.. o ya after explaining all that to me and giving cool links for me.. i got 1 more request,, can you please post some REALLY COOL music on here.. like the links.. but the music is going on my webpage so make sure its in .wav form so i can download it... and make sure its free.... THANKS!!
Just so you know, do not call Unidos junk........

The best reason to it, is because you want to copy this "junk"

Am I right?
Then do NOT call Unidos junk......

BRYAN i dont think NERO meant anything bad by "junk" i think he was just upset that he could not get his site up.
Bryan, if anything i was complementing your site
To do this is not very easy...what you see there and on the front page of the Tanx page is called Flash animation and you need to have a Flash editor to create the animations.  I recommend getting one from 
http://www.swishzone.com
 they have several versions on trial and one lite version for unlimited use.  You will need to learn the software beforehandespcially for the trial versions like swishmax or swish2 because there are many advanced features, and you'll only have so many days to get your animation on the web.

Once you get a nice Flash intro you will be ready to embed it into a HTML document.  Once you do this just post and I will give the necessary code for this.