Tanx Idea - New Gametypes
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Hi,
I was thinking that Tanx, should more gametypes than just the FFA (Free For All) and maybe get some other game types, like team games. For instance the idea of Capture The Flag, where each team has to defend and offend and capture each others flag. Or even a game where one tank is the target tank, as soon as you kill him, you become the target, and you get points for how long you are the target for,. Hoever the best one I think is a King Of The Hill Game, where each team (players) have to stay on top of the hill to gain control, again the team (player) on top of the hill for the longest wins. 
Too make these teams fairer, each time a player dies, he could becaome a little quicker, which would bring a new meaning too the 'fast and the dead'.

Some of these Ideas may seem a little far- fetched, but maybe could be used over time...
Below is a little diagram of the gametypes, and what they are.

[img=
http://www.geocities.com/wingatespartans/ynews_hpcguide_gametypes.jpg
]

If you have any ideas on these, or of your own post them here...
Tell me what you think :D

Have a great day,
-Suit.
Maybe I have been playing too much Halo ;|
nice idea suit..but this would mean creating a whole new terrain or terrains..
i mean if we get enough responses then we could enquire into having these new terrains which would be awsome ..:p
for the team games they could have 2 specific colours blue and red..(only in team games)
so its more obvious who is on your team :)
Or little green arrows above your teamates... 
When you press the 'ally' button in tanx, your ally tanx and his writing turns a different color anyway, So your teamates could autamtically be your allys without FlyOrDuie installing a new feature.

In FFA games you could have your own color maybe...

-Suit
I know!!! "Virus"!!!!
Each player is for himself, once someone is shot he/she is infected or formally known as "On Fire". Ya keep playing until one player is left not on fire and that person is the winner yadda yadda yadda.
Creating new gametypes sounds like a great idea. This is all familiar from Shooter games... We should just have a Survival game to see how long everyone can last. If they die they're out of da game, or they could have a limited amount of lives.
Maybe FlyOrDie will think about this/

-Pohatu
pohatu!!~!!!!!!! hi...welcome back