Posted in 
Tanx
AlwayzTanked as moderator..
Posted in 
Tanx
AlwayzTanked as moderator..
Hi all,
just wanted to say that alwayztanked well steve is my dad
an he's pretty keen to get a place as a moderator.
he's kind an friendly an love's talking an like's to be apart of something. i'm just saying he'd do well and blend in an make great friend's with other mod's well he already has made a few so yeah he's do well as an mp or
mod in 8 9 ball or snooker gl ;)
lol Hi, Yeah is'nt my son Nice 
Yeah if i do come a mod i will be fair on all of you guy's an try play tanx :) but U'll just kill me :( like RAZOR BLADE does But i'll do my best ;) an be fair on all of ya while im doing my part ty an see ya's in tanx or 8-ball 
You have to fill out an application to become a mod. Not just post in forum.
you have a great son there Steve ;)
I wish you luck in your quest to be a site moderator..
as I mentioned to you recently...mods are selected by the site operator..and I'm not sure if any new additions are planned any time soon....but be diligent..  one never knows when a position becomes available..
good luck 

GHOST

Thanks GHOST ;) for the support..
Yeah i've got a sweet boy :) And don't warry snipe ive sent in many app's ;) But i hope to join the team and help out.. Thanks again GHOST.. See ya's in tanx
i think thatd be pretty kool to have Alwayz as a mod. He seems down to earth and all. so he should be a mod :p lol
His son is so nice and sweet! :p Yeah make alwayz a mod!
Thank's confed ;) thank's for the support all.. :)
 i would like to be a mod to its true alwayztanked would be a good mod n hi to evry1
I think  AlwayzTanked would make an excellent Moderator.  So I highly recommend him for the job.  I have full respect for Moderators and I have full respect for AlwayzTanked,  so  please really consider him for the job.
:'( i want to be moderator... lol im only 14 though haha so its dumb but ill get over it.. my mom tried to apply for moderator like 4 months ago.. we hanet herd from fod since.. hhmm... o well ...
[img=
http://www.geocities.com/wumplybob13/NERO.jpg
]
MAKE TANKED A MOD OR FEEL MY WRATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOKING
but to be honest tanked would be a good mod he never cusses and tellms me to watch my mouth when one slips out. :p so i say make him one
Thanks ya'll for replying to my topic.. thanks sexy mexi
;) And thank's all..
make alwayztanked a mod 
and vote me
Tanxster of the year 04
VOTE REBEL 04
nothing to think about petey
VOTE REBEL 04
ok ill vote you as long as you are nice to me
:D... and if you get voted.. CAN I BE YOUR 
RIGHT HAND
 MAN? :D:D:D:D
THANKS FOR REPLYING TO MY TOPIC EVERYONE :-D LOTS OF LOVE YOUR TANK BUDDY.. AND LINK BUDDY TO MODS HEHE :)