« Back to All Topics
Whats your longest unbeaten steak?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I seen a few players with around 40-50 wins as streaks before, and so cos im currently on 25 wins in a row on FOD, I thought I'd ask those good players whats the most they've done? I know mines not the highest so please don't accuse me of showing off :p
In the first upa i was +90 something as was sir nolan but we had a little help:p :p :p
I need steak changed to streak...lmao, and i'd prefer it if it was snooker..cos 8 and 9 isnt quite the same.
lol would have been the same in snooker:p hard to miss when u got da :p path :p
my highest is 132 streak and it was in realpool  the best league (snooker) of all times.
LOL Marleys you make fun of everyone for lying then you go lying yourself :p

www.myleague.com/realpool

You can still go there although theres about 12 ranked players who havent played in two years, but if you go to Hall of Fame, you'll see the highest win streak ever on that league was 45 by Unfaithful (Greenking).

Liar. :(
lol  i had abit to drink last nite  lol
yep  i lied :<
uh on my other name i got 32 in a row but then got d/c'd.
;-) Yea Once I won 214 games in a row, i was playing so well nobody could beat me!;-)

I then woke up and had my readybrek!

Do u like ready brek?????

It's like porridge, but nicer;-)
steak sounds pretty good right now, with a nice cold corona, don't it messy ;)
ewwww Corona? yuck, that beer is terrible...them brewers goin to da bathroom in em:|
SUM1 SAY STEAK LETS START A NEW QUESTION OFF WHO HAS EATEN THE BIGGEST STEAK MY BIGGEST IS 20oz WIV REASONABLE EASE.

WOT BOUT ANY1 ELSE???
crud 20 oz newyork strip here lol same as most:|
My longest unbeaten streak is 50 games in UPA 2. I was the only one to ever get 100% win rate after 50 games. I own this site.

As for steak, about a poor 12oz maybe. Never tried anything greater mind. We English don't have the steak, truckers culture you have. I eat a Burger King, McDonalds and KFC all in one day 2 days ago. That's gotta be worth a medal ? 
no thats gotta be 
'TAKEN'
 way over the 
.. keke
 2 far
Well, i don't know about the steaks, but i do know someone who obviously ate all the pies ;)

it wasn't ment to be funny you irrating non liqured kid!