« Back to All Topics
Who's the best mod?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Who's the best mod?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Who's the best mod?
Personally I believe that Sundown is the best mod,  Once I played her and sombody kept whispering to me "Cb her on your next game." I thought yer that would be fun then she won the game and she had a rating f like 43 and i was on 325 and SHE BEAT Me.  Instead of saying hahahahahaha. She played me again and let me win! 
sundowns cool but i think Veriac is da best mod :)
I vote for the newest mod MASH. Hes one of the only mods I have seen give out a verbal warning befor placing his black signature on the player.
I agree with snipe. Most Tanx moderators 
never
 give out verbal warnings. The most you get is "You  jumped in that operation, guess what suit, your banned for 72 hours <waves>"
But I think most moderators do their job well. Veriac is a good forum Moderator. C-Tank is pretty chilled out, and Macca36 is genuinly a nice guy.
I havent seen much of Mash, but what hear is good...

Have a great day,
Suit.
definately canTANK :)
although , all the mods are great ;)
Streamline,luna,Sundown are the best mods i know,no hard feelins to you other mods but i don't really know anyother mods so i would have to say that (Streamline,luna and Sundown are the best);)
I forgot harrydog! Hes alright :D. He doesnt strut because of his red writing. 
Now the best mod would have to be lonewolf yea she may be quiet but she dont take no bull and knows what she is doing.  (but most of the mods do) she does an outstanding job well done lonewolf
I think it's really a matter of opinion. Just asking ppl wont let ya no who is really the best. Though if we chooseing some of our favorites....GO LONEWOLF!!!! Sundown is also good. Gd luck ppl. 
Lol oops i 4got about Streamline. *dont bann me*lol. sry. you rule aswell. keep it up all yall mods.
Veriac-he soo smart, lol today soem guy was swearing in lobby and then he challenges veriac, so veriac was like a cop lol, he sed you are going to be banned for swearing in lobby, then the guy left lol, that was sweet cuz he did that too all the trouble makers, hes allowed to do that too:O.....soooo rule of thumb, dont pizz of Veriac;)
Venom all the MODs can do that :| Thats why there called MODs.
Veriac  cos he lets me cheat.
lmao  onli joking  i like Ver  hes a cool guy ;)
yea veriac's a informative moderator..and very helpful
..i also beat him in snooker once :) :p
I would say, StreamLine because she is very helpful and funny, And she is kind to others, All the moderators do a great job though i think.. ;)
lets just say that there all cool :)
I would have to take my hat off to all of our Moderators. they all know what they are doing and provide us with a safe environment in which to enjoy the games. I havn't yet had the pleasure of meeting all of them, but the ones that I have met seem to be extremely helpful and pleasant. To do all this for us on a voluntary basis, in my opinion, deserves no 'Best Prize'. It deserves our gratitude to 'ALL'  of our fine Mods. Well done ;)
Very well said Rab,couldny put it better maself.
I think that all the Moderators are the best, the work that they are doing, and the time they put in too it. Moderating  rooms with over 1000 users isnt the easyest job you know....! 

I hope I get too be a Moderator aswell:D

My compliments too all the Moderators 

Keep up the good work.

Richard.

I have to agree with oor Rab, peter01,& Barguy1963
it is not the eazyest job nor the funis job there is contantly making sure that the users dont brake the rules etc etc.
Im going to be a police officer soon and thats what i have too do for a living constantly moderating the comunaty.
I see FlyOrDie as a small country(
a home too me
) where I have allot of friends.
If every one folowed the rules like we all agreed on when we registerd for this site there wouldnt be Moderators needed.
I am happy that we do have Moderators on FlyOrDie.
Mods Keep Up The Good Work (I hope I can Become a member of the team)
Take Care

alexsai

Kevin!
I have to agree with oor Rab, peter01,& Barguy1963
it is not the eazyest job nor the funis job there is contantly making sure that the users dont brake the rules etc etc.
Im going to be a police officer soon and thats what i have too do for a living constantly moderating the comunaty.
I see FlyOrDie as a small country(
a home too me
) where I have allot of friends.
If every one folowed the rules like we all agreed on when we registerd for this site there wouldnt be Moderators needed.
I am happy that we do have Moderators on FlyOrDie.
Mods Keep Up The Good Work (I hope I can Become a member of the team)
Take Care

alexsai

Kevin!
i think Streamline is the best mod cuz she helps me all the time!:D
LOL cONCPET YOU ONLY LIKE HIM COZ HE SHORTENED YOUR BANN FOR POINT lol jk LATE APRIL FOOLS ( I was on vacation 4 april fools so I had to do a late one lol:p)
HarryDog and streamline and Ghost Rider MP
veriac is a very good mod.
so is stonehenge
On behalf of mr ziggy (who currently has a De-merit so he cant do the overall poll) He has asked me ( Being A friend)to do the overall poll Starting with reverse order 

Forever.England  0
Magician         0   ( come on he made the MODs)
Trans sam        0 
Ghostrider MP    1
harrydog WG      1
JUDGE            1
luna             1
MASH             1
canTANKerous     2
Steamline        3
Sundown          5
Veriac           7

Therefore By two votes      !!!!   Veriac    !!!!    is the best mod voted by the members of FOD

WELLL DONE VERIAC
Thanks Everyone! 

ATTA_LOSS  :D:x:):(;)?:|<:|

Why did you leave out some of the mods?!That doesn't seem too fair.