« Back to All Topics
Highest Break In Snooker Pro
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Just wondering who has a high break in snooker pro room?

Don't bother lying 'coz thats just sad.

Who can beat 9?:p

Nah, seriously wanna see posts from u good players ;)
Got 42 or something then the guy left. I don't play it much thought. Maybe 1 or 2 hours so far. One of the snooker guys who plays alot probably got loads as it is much easier to get higher breaks.
I heard stezz got 83. If it's true then well played son. I only have a pitiful 36 but I don't play it much. Anyone notice that it's easier on browser :p:p:p?
Lol mine pretty pathetic but ill post it anywayz:p, 38 lol n i have only ever done anything like that once, i can sometimes get a hard shot but i just cant get onto a good break:(
ive only used that table a couple of times and my best is 34. i dont think its too bad, but its pretty embarrassing comparing it to 70's and 80's :S
my highest is 83 :p

I hope its the highest  then i maybe remembered for something :p
This is like "How large is your penis?"
HAHAHAHA
i just got a break of 48 thats now my biggest , and the people who got 70 and 80 + dam they must be good:(
hte highest break on pro table i have gt is 43 and in normal rms , m big break was 103
the way you play???
please dont lie man!
i had 100 before 
that was luck
i nearly cried when i lost the big break
hi i cant play on any games. I get a white screen sayin that my browser may not support the features, i hav the latest browser, iv bin on the flyordie support page and done every thing it says to do on that. Has any1 els had this prob plz email me the solution to championmobile@hotmail.com
I had a 78 shame that stezz got 83:p still gonna beat him though:D

And Max do u play SnookerPro if so lemme know and ill giv ya a game should be a good 1;)

p.s got a 132 in snooker today:p