Tips on getting a century
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Hi... to the people who make the centuries out there: 

Can I have some tips? I know you don't want to reveal your secrets but come on... I can consistently get 40-50 breaks but I can't break the seal I always mess up... help appreciated ty.

not missing the next ball !!!

i know its bit ridiculous but its the truth, 

just wanna show that how good u can pot, the positinioning is the most important key to a century break. If u get that straight, u will sure get ur 80's quick and followed by the century.

Some good old fashioned luck is also appreciated...
Go for the pack early, don't leave it till last when its impossible to get on. Go for it early then you won't get mad when you got 60 and no shots on.
lol pat :p

tip 1 : play snooker in real life for 27 yrs
tip 2 : invest 500 bucks in a path 

nah only joking :p

1 as soon as you have the right angle go into the reds pref when potting a red so you can hit it hard , even if there is a loose red..this is most effective when there is a bulk colour close to the pocket so you have an easy shot after...I am always trying to develop balls wherever pos.

2 try and get the colours (esp blue pink and black ) on their spots as soon as pos.......you may well have to nudge some reds away to do this

3 when playing for position on the next ball try and make sure if it goes a little wrong you have a 2nd option...when i play position on a ball i actually play position for 2 balls at the same time... i see many trying a hard positional shot that if it goes wrong gives them no shot on another ball

4 take your time especially on key shots

these are my 4 key thoughts during a game but.......

you should also spend some time on the practice table practising pots that you normaly miss and also positional play

anyway mate it is hard to explain how to make 1 but i've tried my best .........

if this still doesn't help watch out for my new video called :p making cents easier :p

live long and prosper

maximus :p
my tip is:

give up and go to bed :p