« Back to All Topics
Rapid turning
Posted in 
Tanx
Rapid turning
Posted in 
Tanx
Rapid turning
It seems that some players have an edge over the rest in the midst of the battle.  An edge I can't seem to figure out.  It happens when you are firing at each other, then all of a sudden your opponent seems to be able to zig-zag with out the movement of his/her turret.  I'm aware of the Control/Left click trick but how does someone accomplish this same feat right in the middle of a battle and so quickly?  Share the love... I mean information.
well..the turret ..hmmm thats the part that fires the ammunition (rockets,nukes,grenades)
this is a bit confusing but just use the control keys .....i:e left,right,up,down  keys.
i think this is what you mean ;\

i hope that helps..
cya later

[img=
http://venus.walagata.com/w/eddybiel/TANKM2.jpg
]
Perhaps you are experiencing lag...
I think what you may be seeing is the following tactic. It can be used with or without the ctrl key. Rapidly and continually press on one of the arrow keys on the keyboard so your turret is spinning around in a circle. And at the same time rapidly left click the mouse with the pointer as near to base of the tank as possible. So you your telling the tank to move in a tight circle. What the other player see's is your tank wobbling in a wierd and confusing way. Once you sense that your opponent is confused, break away in a strait line and take him out. The downside to this tactic is that you have to turn your back on your opponent, but worse, although your tanks moving like crazie you're not actually going anywhere an experienced player will see what you're doing and fire strait at you with no lead. I don't recommend useing this tactic because it's only effective against newbie's and because if it go's wrong you end up looking stupid. I think maybe the not seeing the turret go round is like what virus said a lag issue,but I'm not shure.

Sometimes, ur movin and then suddenly a lagged shot jus swings ur whole turret round and blasts.
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian
Malti