« Back to All Topics
Is flyordie down?  I cant play any of the multiplayer games!
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
   IT says no one is any room whatsoever and I cant play!!!
What do u mean, " You cant play " 

What exactly does it say?
If you are trying to enter a room that doesn't allow you to open the gaming window, this is because that room is temporarily full (has over 120 people in it). There are other rooms that are optional for you to enter.

In the billiards games section there is a separate page for each game type (9-ball, 8-ball and snooker) click 'more rooms' to access the page. On the selected page it will automatically refresh itself to keep updating you on which rooms are not full and are accessible.

Thanks,

Da Master
Well.  I go to the main page and it does not list the room.  When I click "more rooms" it shows me that all rooms have 0 people in them.  It does this for ever multiplayer game, including chess.  Something wrong with my compuer?
Easily fixable.

OPERATOR's explaination and how to correct it:

For those of you who have experiencing problems signing in with the browser version (white screen with text on top):

1. if you cannot see the player counting numbers next to each room, then something disabled javascript. 
In IE Go to tools/internet options/security/internet -> set to medium.

2. if you see the play numbers next to each room:
when you see the message about support pages, press f5 to refresh the page. If still does not work, press CTRL+f5. 
If that does not help either, clear your cache and restart your browser. If this is not enough then turn off your proxies (tools/internet options/connection/lan settings/use proxy -uncheck), clear cache, restart browser.

Thanks,

Da Master
its already set at medium.  At the homepage, it shows the 8ball screenshot and does not list any rooms whatsoever.  It just lists the "more rooms" link.  Normally i would see alink for other rooms.