« Back to All Topics
ppl leaving wen on high breaks in snooker
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
ive had just about enough of this crap happening to me day by day...ill be on a break of say 50 or more with very good chances for centuries and op just leaves but today i smash pack at beginning and get 64 from all reds and blacks cept one blue and evrything is split reds near pockets evrything on there spots and me on easy black and easy clear ! and i say to liverpoolfc please can u not leave...wat happens he leaves !!!!!!! this is annoying me so much in last week or so can this not be fixed in any way shape or form! :|
I agree. Some respect for good players please.
I totally agree.

I never get anything over 50:D but people who leave when players are on a nice break should be banned.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR IT!

if anyone is having a big break against me i always stay.
so should everyone else...snooker is all abouts sportsmanship...its a shame it doesn't look like that on FOD! 
This will always be a problem so don't play the quitter in future ;-)
yea i had that too, was on a 60 break vs deutscher, and still going with black and reds available, and he decided to say "nice flukes" and leave :|
how dumb
yea i didnt fluke tho :| :p cept wen i smashed pack :|
hmmm.....
i got murdered a few times but never left.
i thought about leaving a few times since there was no way for me to win and thought it would save us both some time, but i stayed cause i could use more practice.

why would it be bad to leave? what am i missing?
i leave meen to say wots point in sitting der wasteing your time when u know for a fact u gona loose may as well go play sum 1 else or sumfin saves time u only get annoyed because other people dont want to waste time and getting more practice in thats what the practice room for u to go to alone is for
 :p remember ed is great :p
RG76215150 and p_ed1 ... Can't you understand that someone is acheiving something. You don't have the decency to let them have their moment.

P A T H E T I C.
Maybe a rule in which you can only leave during your own shot. This will stop people from leaving during thei opponents break.