« Back to All Topics
the (4) ball
Posted in 
Billiards
the (4) ball
Posted in 
Billiards
the (4) ball
the colour stinks if u ask me, i feel u should change it like most pool tables and most pool clubs have it, PINK, purple is such a bland colour, pink is a bright, more enjoying colour, same with the class ratings, wouldnt it be sweet to have a pink 4:O, i certainly thinks it'd be kool, trying to make this game realistic, changing the (4) to pink, is a good idea.:p

ill take all votes:) dont write a whole essay:(
im serious, look at the red and the blue, PURPLE, its not a good colour, pink is freindly lol:p
that a yes? lol jk

i agree... pink would be better and a change.. change in any game is good :D

Thanks,

OP

jk
IM BACKKKKKK,,,, no more demerit, hope i leanred my lesson, and good i dea:D PINK
Well I think this rating system now is aok you can get bo3 ok, so I don't know what all of you are complaining about you dont go up in rating much after bo3 because then you can play other players except for playing only one person and getting points like that repeatedly it can lead to cheating which was in the old system but points are points it isnt much if you like to play bo5 so much do it, FoD isn't stopping you, Ok thats me done
stay on topic, duh:| pink is good

;)

lmao entertainment, we said almsot the same thing at the same time:p, do what he said, AND YES PINK IS BETTER THAN PURPLE:@
STOP IT ENTERTAINEMT, lol, GET OUTTA HERE;) VOTE PINK PLZ
QUIT IT, AND VOTE PINK :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
STAY ON TOPIC;), VOTE PINK ALL
MAYBE U SHOULD:D:D:D i did, 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hah matt good idea ;) pink i my fav color..but u cant just change a color to an orignal game.. just.. all of a sudden cant b like OH its pink now not purple... if u could do that tho id say change it to pink :p 

*Ashlee*
who cares just a color, if you had 400 or 500 pts depending on which game,you really think youd care about the color? lol but anyway change is good even though I don't like ither color, i vote *tosses coin* pink:p
i still think thatthe color shouldent b changed at all :)

*Ashlee*
Wasn't 'Matt' MystiKalLimitz
? eh....it dont even sound like him.But whatever the site changed ALOT!