Dear Forum Master
Posted in 
Off-topic
Dear Forum Master
Posted in 
Off-topic
Dear Forum Master
TAKE A CHILL PILL

We dont need to hear your views on everything. Please take a secound to think about if you really care about the topic or not.

Sure the favriote topics are nice but we only need a new one every 2 weeks or so (people have to debate and dispute them) not everyday.
actually going to agree with you for once snipe ;)
yeah, I've seen like 3 made in one day...its crazy. Maybe he/she just likes to talk a lot :p
or maybe he/she just has this thing in getting most posts...on the majority of his posts he intensionallymakes spelling mistakes then replies with a correction and on some rare occasions even makes that spelling mistake again ! 
Maybe he/she should stop wearing spongebob-squarepants clothing, gel their hair and get some friends...
Post restrictions should be given to people abusing the forum such as forummaster in this case. Maybe restrict the person to 1 or 2 posts a day. Could work - couldn't it? 
Restrited to 1 or 2 posts a day is a bit harsh but 1 every 1 or 2 minutes sounds fair.
Im restricting my posts to 10 a day :D
I say TAKE A CHILL PILL! NOT YOU SNIPE! DONT COPY ME! ;\
Some people just take 22 posts to say something.[img=
http://www.flyordie.com/forum/images/emoticons/devil.gif
],,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Maybe they dont have an edit button ?
Maybe you don't either ;\

This is an exaple of replies that are funny 
sometimes
 but in reality just take up un-needed space and really have no point to them. These are the posts I hate the most.
I mostly post in the tanx forum, making graphics for people, but sometimes i will post in others, depends :)

Alot of people do go overboard posting nonsense...