« Back to All Topics
GOOD OL DAYS
Posted in 
General
GOOD OL DAYS
Posted in 
General
GOOD OL DAYS
i miss them:(, when us pros were high, MystiKalLimitz02 was (3) with 2400 in 8ball, Zoki was crown with almsot 2600, WHAAAAAAAAA i miss, was anyone around back then? i remember tronics, masterman2, bubba&sparks, that are still here, that was when i could play good on web:p who is old on this, besides LoneWolf, cuz all he did was play like 50 in a row with the same person lol.
Yeh and this one time, at band camp...
and im talking back in the day when we had just one league (UPA)
yes it was fun back before all the changes and some of you know what i mean
Hola Peoples well i remember back then and i mostly remember always seeing i_like_boobs with his points way up there. I never even tried to play him. I miss those ratings. Anyways RDC where are you at???? This is Patrisha miss ya hun take care till i see ya. 
true..but replying to my earlier post..if you had a high rating and got killled by someone say 200 points below you would lose about 50 points each time they killed you!
but i think that the new rating system is quite effective :D
the only reason people had high scores was because of 
banking
 and 
'the path'
:p 
yeah it was class in those times, i was on this site about 2months and it all changed, but it was fun getting so high ur points restarted 

-RDC-
ye lmao i remember when i first stared and i won when i had ~ and got 70+ points...was great back then werent it:|
yea in 8ball, if u had a ~ and u won against sum1 high, u got like 20,000 lmao
the highest ever rating in tanx was like 2500 ... off 1 kill u could get like 30 - 40 points

I have been here for over 3 years now I think With a number of nicknames :p.. And it was brilliant, but crazy! :| everyone had (3) and most people had like 50,000 lmao :D