« Back to All Topics
GOOD OL DAYS
Posted in 
General
GOOD OL DAYS
Posted in 
General
GOOD OL DAYS
i miss them:(, when us pros were high, MystiKalLimitz02 was (3) with 2400 in 8ball, Zoki was crown with almsot 2600, WHAAAAAAAAA i miss, was anyone around back then? i remember tronics, masterman2, bubba&sparks, that are still here, that was when i could play good on web:p who is old on this, besides LoneWolf, cuz all he did was play like 50 in a row with the same person lol.
I have been here for over 3 years now I think With a number of nicknames :p.. And it was brilliant, but crazy! :| everyone had (3) and most people had like 50,000 lmao :D
the highest ever rating in tanx was like 2500 ... off 1 kill u could get like 30 - 40 points

yea in 8ball, if u had a ~ and u won against sum1 high, u got like 20,000 lmao
ye lmao i remember when i first stared and i won when i had ~ and got 70+ points...was great back then werent it:|
yeah it was class in those times, i was on this site about 2months and it all changed, but it was fun getting so high ur points restarted 

-RDC-
the only reason people had high scores was because of 
banking
 and 
'the path'
:p 
true..but replying to my earlier post..if you had a high rating and got killled by someone say 200 points below you would lose about 50 points each time they killed you!
but i think that the new rating system is quite effective :D
Hola Peoples well i remember back then and i mostly remember always seeing i_like_boobs with his points way up there. I never even tried to play him. I miss those ratings. Anyways RDC where are you at???? This is Patrisha miss ya hun take care till i see ya. 
yes it was fun back before all the changes and some of you know what i mean
and im talking back in the day when we had just one league (UPA)
Yeh and this one time, at band camp...