« Back to All Topics
Larkinor and Max Characters
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
I have 3 characters and messed them up and I wanted to make a new one. I thought I could have up to 6 characters yet I dont have the option to make a new one now! Can someone give me a clue as to why and what I can do about it? Is there a way to delete a character?
Perhaps you have to subscribe your name to larkinor, I would post this in the larkinor quest forum as you would get help quicker...

Thesomeone
He is subscribed and so am I, the thing is we were promised 6 when we subscribed but now it's been changed to 2.
I do not know who promised you 6, but our pages say 2 for more than 3 months now.
In fact you still get 1 more than promised, ie. 3.

Thanks,

OP
The Larkinor developers represented by larkilarki made the change from 4 to 6 characters awhile ago, after the test period was over.  I do not believe any of the players were informed of this change in the game via the forums.
Your pages did not say 2 for 3 months, I subscirbed 1 month ago and it said 6, I can also find a lot of posts that said it was 6 from less than 6 months ago, how else would I get 4 chars?
And why does everyone else have 6 chars then?