« Back to All Topics
Guessing Game:How Long Has FlyandDie Been Here
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Can anyone guess how long this game has been operating and name any of the first thousand players?
HI  SUNDOWN I AM ONE OF THE FIRST THOUSAND :) AND BTW FLYANDDIE?????? WHATS UP WITH THAT AND WHAT DO YOU GET IF YOU DO GUESS?

I think it's meant to be FlyOrDie ?:| 

It's somewhere around.. 98, maybe 97. Not sure of the first thousand.. Maybe I was one.. ;\ But then again, probably not :p

How can you tell who the firs thtousand were? Because there was no registering nicks, FOD couldn't keep track of the names.. Could they?
Since the beggining of man and the dawn of time itself....There was only FOD......
why couldnt u type that together lol nice 1 tho ;-)
I don't know how long this site has been around, ive been here along time, on various nicknames of course :p 
would somone between 2000-2001 be one of da 1000 i dont know?!? :p
Lol its difficult to say :p

ƒì®é ☼ Wìžä®∂ 

Well acording to the Solware™ site Solware was bout by its current company in 1998. 
i say 1998 and erm novice or mr skunk from snooker in first thousand?
yes it was 1998 AND KeepeR and carp was 1 of the very first every players on the game   ;)
i first came here december 2001 as a guest then i registered my first name 'smith y' jan 1st 2002 wen there was swearing and it all flooding no bans no nothing was fun :p now its sensible and better id say.
scotty :p
Anybody with a forum user ID below 1000 or so probably was here around that time.  Dschk has an ID of 3, so he was the first registrant at least by the time they got forums.
keeper wasnt a first or mr skunk or novice... carp mightve been... also top dog, messiah, i like boobs, jimmy white, camenzind, bomberman, enigma, the master, uk_2pac, suppersready, worldchamp, eatapeach, lionking, dammmdel, champion, cms, mark j williams, fred123, don daddy jnr, electric, jass, amber, hamesy, cuetip, or greenking... or me:p 

FineAim
or chluke-pc , nemesis-pc, sharon-pc, dynamic-pc
Move your mouse over your name, right click, choose properties and in the address bar is your number.

[img=
http://nzwwa.com/mirror/clipart/graphics/animated/email/email6.gif
]
user iid of 3 sounds suspicous ;\
Dshk is a FlyOrDie employee so it makes perfect sense that he would have a very early registration number.
Well unless i was lied to :$ someone has supposedly been here 6 years as of last year, so my guess is late 1997 oe early 1998, welshguy, MasterOf8Ball, SHARKY1, SIR NOLAN are all definatly in the top 1000, definatly in the top 500 and I think in the top 100.
January 2001 was when this game was first brought to the internet:-)

StreamLine
Mλgιcιλη I didnt know Dshk was an employee. but that was where i was goin with the suspicous thing.
I guess that helped solved who was here first :)