Off-topic
Granmama
>HAPPY NEW YEAR GRANMAMA,

I cant find your post anywhere?
Happy new year peter, and to you granmama :D

The post has been deleted 
again!
Hello peter01 and suit you sir,
Happy New Year to you too, may it be a good one for you and for all on Flyordie..........
and yes my post has been deleted again, never mind. People could always pop in to say hello on this one, that's if you do not mind peter01. Hope you enjoyed the new year celebration's.
Why does granny's posts keep getting deleted when shes such a kind hearted individual? Well keep deleting, we can always make a new one...just dont delete me;)
Happy New Year everybody!

I bet granmama's posts get deleted because there to BIG, she's just too popular. ;)

Hope everybody has a fun n safe 2004.
Rεΰεłαtΐøη
Well u just said pop in and say hello granny lol...happy new year to you,and i hope ethels ok
Hello and good morning to peter01, suit you sir, Hannibal, Revelation and NightFlight,
It is a mystery to me to why my posts get deleted, but never mind, a new year, a new start, a new post, thats the way I look at it. Ethel says hello to all. I did not see Ethel much over Christmas as she was with her family and I with mine but we did talk on the telephone and it sounds as if she had a nice time.
I am going to continue my search for the ideal dog. I do miss my old 'friend' so much; when I get up in the mornings and go downstairs there is an emptiness in the house. I hope I find a new 'friend' soon. He was my constant companion for the past 11 years. My dog took up so much time during each day what with taking him for walks, grooming and feeding him; I am sure that I will find the right dog for me soon.
I hope you all have a good day, enjoy and have fun. 
Hi granmama.
Good to hear that Ethel is ok... My post was deleted also.. Maybe the Forum mod wasnt in a good mood lol :p
I hope you find the dog you are looking for... What will you call it? Mines called rolo :D
Well its full name is Mrs Rolo III. 
H-a-p-p-y N-e-w Y-e-a-r,
This is what the forum is all about (I thought).
People coming in , chatting  and making new friends,of coarse everyone can use it to say hello to you Granmama.
Hope you find the right companion , actually , it,s  the dog that will pick you,the dog will know as soon as it sees you, whether you are right for it,there very bright, dogs.
Here,s wishing you, A healthy, New year
I did start of,wanting to tell you all something,but for the life of me ,I can,t remember,what it was,lol,it must be the drink.
Hope you didnt have to much sherry,granmama.
Anyway Im rambling on now,better go,before this turns into a soap opera.
BYE
Hi granama... Happy new year... Have a very nice day...[img=
http://mars.walagata.com/w/suitusir/scrn_001.jpg
]
Whoa sorry didnt realise the pic would be that big ...
Sorry
Popped in to say goodbye instead ..lol
Hello peter01, NightFlight, Sensei and suit you sir,
I am going to Ethel's today for a cuppa and a gossip, find out all Ethel's latest news. Hope you all have fun today in what ever you do. Speak to you all later.

Hello suit you sir,
Thank you, I had a very nice day at Ethel's. I am going to go to bingo today, see if I can win the jackpot, I doubt it but it is nice to just go and catch up with all my friends who go there too.

Hello NightFlight,
I am sorry but I have not asked you how your family is of late, I hope that they are all well and that your wife is still cooking you those cooked breakfasts.
To all on Flyordie I wish you well and have a good day.
Hope you win at the Bingo,Granmama.
hey granmama,
hope u do find the right dog (or it finds u) very soon, and in the mean time i hope u rnt too lonely. t/c and happy new yrs (its a wk late but i been away so yea...)
Free
Hello peter01,
I did not win a single game at bingo, never mind though as I had a nice gossip with my friends. Hope your day goes well.

Hello Free Fall,
Thank you for wishing me a happy new year, I wish you the same; may the year be a good one for you. Hope you enjoyed yourself when you were away.

I am going to go and look at a dog on Sunday morning. It is a German Spitz, 3year old male, he is looking for a home at the moment as the last family could not cope with his running away; my german shepherd cross was a runner when young so I have dealt with this problem before, being a smaller breed will also be more managable at my age. I am keeping my fingers crossed that when I see him there will be that certain spark. Roll on Sunday.
Hope everyone has a good day ahead of them, enjoy yourselves.
I think it was around about this time that granmama passed away,but I cant find the old posts.

Ah well,

God Bless Her.

;) 
Lol the good ole days huh pete... i miss them myself although i wasn't know then i was around lol.
"Wasn't Known" Seems i forgot to type properly , you see its my cold stubby sausage fingers..hard to type in this weather lol