« Back to All Topics
Heaven's Angel is back!!!
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Hi, i'm back after 4 months of business . If anybody sees bigdognuke, tell him i'ma lookin for him. If you see this Patrick( i still remember your name after  4 months) please reply back. I still like you and always will. And to shermy and the rest of ya, Merry christmas and happy new year. By the way, where is sherman at? Tell him I'm lookin for him too. If you see this shermy , reply back. 
Love, 
Jen
hey lol, Sherman hasn't been on in I'm guessing a week? Hes been acting a lil weird too so have fun with him lol.
Did you ever get your kiss from apoc?? Quack
lol be quiet inter...dont know who that imposter is but when cobra comes back he will get him....hi angel...long time no see...hope to see you in tanx again..talk with you later angel
sherman2005
THIS will be my last post in a long time i havnt checked the forums sence sept.11th and i dont kno why i did today but.....take care all and flyordie is going DoWn HilL diff im not paying 20 bucks again to play i can buy new skateboarding trucks...lol later
THIS will be my last post in a long time i havnt checked the forums sence sept.11th and i dont kno why i did today but.....take care all and flyordie is going DoWn HilL diff im not paying 20 bucks again to play i can buy new skateboarding trucks...lol later
if its your last post..
whys there 3 of them?
Sherman its your loss not mine, so I don't care anymore. Believe what you want, but haven't you noticed the name CobraR2000 hasn't been on ever sense this name has been on everyday. HMMMMMM, whoda figured ;\
Hey Jen, Glad to have ya back from all this time. ;)

Err, what are you guys going on with?? ?:|
welcome back jen . happy new years . 
Patrick , what up w/ you? You sure the same as I left ya.I missed ya Patrick. Been so long since I saw ya. Shermy, I missed you so much . Hope to talk to you again.Oh ya and the rest of ya, I missed ya too n hope to see you all again sometime.
Love, 
Jen