Great Uncle
Posted in 
Off-topic
Great Uncle
Posted in 
Off-topic
hey Confed I;m sorry to hear that. Hope ya feel better soon. Cobs 
I'm sorry to hear that Confed:( 
HOLY **** dude thats horrible....Im sorry to hear that man :(, who would would so such a thing....
I hope you will feel better soon confed, my thoughts are with you and your family.
I wouldn't have minded if he died of old age, but he was murdered and thats what made me a bit sad. 

The murder was some white guy in his late 30s with long hair. He beat him to death, took $4000, and stole one of my great uncle's cars. He isn't going to receive life in prison or death penalty. Maybe like 10 years in prison and thats it. That just ticks me off.
"outragious" is the only word I can come up with to describe this Reb.. where is the justice there ???
well.... if it were me..... I would start at the top by contacting the Ohio A.G.and voice your dis-pleasure and outrage at this "slap on the wrist" punishment you indicated was to happen to this criminal..
start a petition even.. I would be honored to sign it..

http://www.ag.state.oh.us/

regards and sympathies,

GHOST
very sorry bout what happened confed, my regards and condolences are with u and urs, i also would sign that petition if u were to do it, count me in.
Well, we have to see what the judge says. If he recieves only 4 - 10 years in prison, then I may start a petition. 
How could you beat a 80 yr old to death?, i'll kill him if i could.