Flyordie
Posted in 
Billiards
Flyordie
Posted in 
Billiards
Flyordie
Right were shall i start !
I do not know WHAT you are doing and i do not CARE what you are doing but can you please stop.
Yesterday im playing GoD i time out ONCE and i lose !
Now today i cannnot pot NOTHING which is really annoying me at the moment...i pot my ball ! and i get a foul ! it says im stripes i pot one and i get a foul ! now this is VERY annoying!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU PLEASE SORT THIS OUT CAUSE IM VERY PISSED OFF !
Lol youre just gonna have to get use to it... once the 5ball was sitting in pocket it was hit but the cue ball went through the 5ball and it was a scratch and the 5ball just sat there in the pocket
can i also add to santas comments when u go to pot the game jumps and what would of been a pot misses when it was going in
exactly 
 i agreee with lilgene i took a shot for a double and the bue went through both balls and nothin moved
that is nuthin b4 wen i was plain try or die (wen he had a ratin) i shot the cue off the wall to hit anotha ... its jumped off the table and was my opponents turn...lmao..he shot but the cue dint reach the table and was 2nd foul..i moved to corner pocket shot and got scratch..that was funny tho
thought you said you didnt care