« Back to All Topics
mods plz read
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
mods plz read
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
mods plz read
My mate mr ziggy was hacked and the person with his password started verbally abbusing a mod. and Sam has been banned for it. now i see why he got banned, but understand it wasn't him. also his subscription runs out during his 2 weeks of being banned. this aint right. surely someone can do something.
Nothing can be done unless he can prove that it wasnt him which is practicly impossible. My name got banned once for something i didnt do but like i said i couldnt prove it wasnt me. :|
Can't the mods see this kind of behavior is not like him?? And can't they see the IP address is different? 

Cmon mods. If this guy didnt talk trash all the time, and all of a sudden he does, isn't there something wrong here?
The liklihood of someone getting "hacked", as in someone stealing another's password, is next to nil. If anything, your "mate" told someone his password in which case he is still held responsible for actions taken under that nickname. As for the assertion that moderators should recognize what is normal behavior for a particular nickname... that's an unreasonable expectation. There are thousands of nicknames. Moderators also do not have immediate access to determine what an player's IP address is, beyond which many providers use dynamic IP addressing which means the player has a differant IP address each time he or she logs onto the internet.

The key here is to 1) Don't break the rules 2) Don't give out your password. (
one would think we have repeated that often enough)

Mλgιcιλη
FlyOrDie Moderator
Words of Wisdom from Mr. Magician  ;)
the thing is, HE DIDNT GIVE OUT HIS PASS
SO RIGHT

let me get this story str8

ur mate mr ziggy verbaly abused a mod got banned now hes kakin sum wer in a corner he can`t take the consequenses so now ur trying to make evry 1 feel sorry for im well it aint workin ul slick
captain, your grammar is a bit off isn't it, you might want to look at the keys when you type as most of the time i'd like to understand what your sayin or trying to say but i can't, i honestly dont mean to sound offending, but i like to understand what im reading, and in most of your posts i dont. i know we arent perfect, i make loads of mistakes in typing most of the time too, but i cant understand most of what u say :|..sorry
in CAPTAIN PUGGYS defence

i can understand everything no mistakes in typeing there he just type in short hand makes it easyer and quicker most ppl can understand it when they used to talkin on the net for yrs

tyvm

the 
GaMeZ GuRu