« Back to All Topics
MY MOST SCARIEST DAY EVER !!!!! WHATS URS?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
THis has to be the most scariest story ever.

[img=
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/4_ufos.JPG
] 

Enclosed is a digital photo I took on Thanksgiving at about 3:30 PM (roughly one hour before sunset), in Niles, Illinois. Niles is north/northeast of O'Hare International airport. The formation of cylindrical or cigar-shaped UFOs lasted approximately 45 seconds, long enough to run into my house, get a small digital camera and snap off one photo. 

They made no sound. They were virtually motionless when I ran to get the camera, when I returned they were moving from west to east. Immediately after taking the photograph three of them shot off to the east so fast that, if I had blinked, I would have missed their departure. The fourth one took off almost due south right past O'Hare airport and was lost in haze. I took a photo of that one as it was moving slower, but all you can see on that photo is sky haze. 

got to be....

when my trophey wife shouts at me [img=
http://www.my-smileys.de/Bolt.gif
]
  b-b-b-b BULL SCHITT!!!!   UFOs are just things that people imagined, they don't even exist and for the last 20-30 years, scientist have tried to find other life forms in the universe, BUT THEY CAN'T!!  hahaaa scariest day my arse  lol   ----please dont ban me:p
Maybe the reason we havent found any is beacause people like u are to dumb to think that there could be other life out there. And If anybody found any you think the goverment would tell us ???? do u ??
  i still think its a bunch of bull, chicken, donkey schitt   heh heh:p
sangman dont think m8 makes u look even more stooopid than normal
[img=
http://www.my-smileys.de/sprechenderalien.gif
]

Yes, it is a weird pic and makes you wonder what it was. But it wasnt another life form. The moon moves west to east, but I don't think it was the moon. It was near an airport so that may tell ya something.
It may be a secret US army project?

Dont even think about saying "No, because the US Army said they werent developing anything secret! (Like this one guy did..)

This wasn't a plane,or any kinda spy thing i believe that it was a UFO, and that i was encounterd not only that there was other people that seen this aswell the following day , am sure this amazes you !! [img=
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/cool/cool-smiley-027.gif
][img=
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/cool/cool-smiley-027.gif
] 

it was real , please send "your scariest moments in " ty
everyone is entitled to their opinion and if ppl wish to think there are other life forms out there then fair enough. i personally am kinda torn between whether this concept is true or not! but hey after all we as a race only believe things which we hear...

lol many yrs ago, orson welles told the world that big brother was watching and ppl got all freaked that they were being watched like jim carrey in the truman show...just proves that we shouldnt believe everything we hear, or should we??!
  ehh... let me rephrase that "i sure that picture is full of bull, chicken, horse, and donkey schitts  heh heh:p   WHAT NOW??!!  huh? huh? punk!:p   P.S.- dont hurt me...
sangman your just another pointless dot that takes up space in the Universe.....The universe is infinite we cant be alone..its impossible for only one raise to be alone in so much space...we havent found life cause we havent even looked at more than 50 galaxies theraly. Im not exacly inot the the whole X-Files UFO thing but yea i belive there is life out there we just havent found it...In fact one of of Jupiters moons is completely covered with ice and has water under its thick layer...maybe not intelligent life but maybe some kind of whale or something....And another fact is that the meteor that crashed on to the this planet planet when it was only covered in water scientists belive had micro organisms which made this huge explotion of life and evolution....And as for that picture its most likely a TOP SECRET US military project called Aurora, its been around for 30 years but hasnt been made public, only once by mistake.....
Problem is with what you said hannibal, was that all you said was a theory and hasn't been proven. I don't believe in other life in the universe. And it aint a top secret whatever...sheesh... Maybe a satellite who knows. 

People that surround themselves in all this alien crap show that they havn't really gone after success. They see all this supposedly alien sightings and get obsessed in it. They'll publish books and articles, all without real evidence. Then they start to believe their own lies.
  hannibal... you might be right but the UFOs and the other life forms in the universe are still a bunch of bull schitts to me... for instant-- people said they've seen aliens and have taken pictures of them, did the people really get to see the alien? h*ll no!! ...and you said other life form that are not intelligence, but then... if they are not smart to build a space ship(UFO) to travel that much distance then how the h*ll alien existed??  P.S.- dudes, have a happy thanksgiving tomorrow:p
LOL I liked the intelligence thing that you said sangman.
It hasnt been proven BUT the universe is infinite and keeps expanding every day more and more, new planets are being made. I dont think there is intelligent life and i dont think they would visit us if they wanted too, cause this planet is just a crowded wasteland. To what sangman said I never said i belived in intelligent life but i do belive in some other kind of live like non intelligent. You belive what you want.....and about those ppl who think they have seen aliens and talked to them you can all do something really bad to yorself cause thats real bull....about lights in the sky i dont know what that is...
you always say negative chit to everyones post ,ur just a negative person im positive of that thangsman
who are you to say one way or another 
NOONE REALY KNOWS THE ANSWER :p
So tell me people? why would there be other planets with no life on? what the he|| is the point? i know neil armstrong didn't get off the rocket and see loads of aliens but how the heck do you no if there's life or not none of us have been to mars,saturn or any other planets so you shouldn't judge..people have there rights to believe what they want.I personally believe aliens are true sort of But they wouldnt be anything like mars attacks or anything like that :p lol..Just saying ;\..Rob ;)
I personally believe in aliens and angels since one of them visits me everynight... of course there is more intelligent life on the universe... think about the triangle of vermudas.... i heard aliens meet us army there and give the new tech to humans ... anyways im cool :D
Hannibal, you are correct that the universe is expanding. This has been proved usin the 
Redshift
 Theory (Also known as the doppler Effect).
The universe has not yet been proven to be of infinite size - Maybe it is part of many, or a dimension? - But i beleive that the universe is so big that there 

must
   Be life somewhere out there, But one thing I do not beleive in, is aliens arriving on planet earth. Surely the first thing they would send would be a probe. They would send life form billions of light years across the universe.

ŴĥĭŝΚεŷ Ĉáр 

[img=
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/4_ufos.JPG
]

Have you atually considered the fact that this was probably 
not
 A few spaceships having travelled a couple of billoin miles across the universe.. Have you not considered that it might have been something else?
Didnt think so.

-FoF
Why "
must
" there be life? Is it necessary for other life forms to exist other than humans and animals?

And the possibilty of another life form or area where life forms may exist is over a billion lightyears away. That means (if we get a transmission or radio waves from em') the messages would be a billion years old, and I don't believe the universe has been around for a billion years. 
And if aliens did visit us....blast em' to heck!!
"And if aliens did visit us....blast em' to heck!!"

Confederate. If that is your approach to other life forms, I can only assume you were joking.

The Universe is over a billion years old and it has been proven. Also life on other planets have been proven, in the form of 
Micro organisms.

-FoF

Ohh and by the way life on other planets has been proven...a smaple of rock from mars was studied by scientists and it is SO rare because it contained fossilised worms in it....By the way The Earth IS over 1 billion years old and the universe is more than 1 billion years old....I find the idea that aliens have visit us stupid but the is life out there billions of light years away..I mean come on...so much space for ourselfs?? And if we do have all this space for ourselfs we wouldnt even get to see it all...The Sun is gonna blow up in a couple of millions of years and it has been proven wich will blast us away....And back to the light have you considered it could and probably is an US secret project?
No suit u sir, I aint joking lol. This is our planet and leave us alone! hehehe...

Have you ever thought that if there were intelligent life out there they wouldnt be interested in our planet cause its so wasted and polluted....
Wasted and polluted? Good one. Our earth is very healthy or fresh. We have more trees on our earth than we did in the 1800's.
Not poluted? Fact: In the past 100 years 60 species of animals have gone extinct, why because of climate change, lack of enviroment, poching, ect. The hole in the ozone gains a millimeter in 2 months why? because of pollution from factories, cities and i could go for hours. Im sure you know why the poles are melting right? Because of of polution destroying the filters in the ozone that filter out the strong and "bad" rays from the Sun is detiriorating causins a greenhouse effect on the Earth, im sure you know what that is. Earth heats up,exesive heat cause both animal and plant to die cause they not addapted, killing our air filters increasing pollution, the poles melt and the water lvl raises cause mass floods covering most of the earth....i wont even say more....its all been proven....
So you're obsessed in that whole "global-warming" crap huh? lol

http://www.geocities.com/thornton_46/proof.html

http://www.alphalink.com.au/~noelmcd/lostlink/globalwm.htm

So what if the animals are becoming extinct. Survival of the fittest. So the government takes money from my father to help save these animals that are dieing out. Well the species dies and the money my father had to pay was worthless. If a species is going to die out, then no need to really try to save it. 
Oh, and here is a good link about the truths about the ozone layer.

http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/1418/
Nope im not into the global warmin **** but i am conserned about our enviroment....and yes the money your fathers gives is not worthless, thanks to him we ARE saving species of animal like whales....
Confederate, if every1 thought like u about this then soo many more animals wud die out so quickly. ppl r savin specific species, so the money isnt being wasted unless u deliberately go out there and make em extinct.
anyway we need animals to survive - u eat meat right?...well mayb u dont but the majority of the world dus its our main food source, so if animals die out it'll have a chain reaction on all the other animals etc then humans'd most likely die out 2. not survival of the fittest, survival of the most resourceful :p
did u know that the world has enough food to feed everyone here 3 times over? its just when we waste so much food that ppl in the world r starving. it aint survival of the fittest m8.
I wouldn't go out and just kill animals just to get them extinct. If a species is dieing out, and there's no use saving them, then it isnt worth wasting our money on them. 
  heh heh... cool lets debate:p /hello, im back from thanksgiving vacation, hope you all had a nice thanksgiving cause i know i did. Now if an animal become extinct, we can try to CLONE THEM!! i heard somewhere that people have successfully cloned a chicken, it has everything; beak, head, feathers...etc, but no bones, so its really convenience because if u wanna eat chickens, you dont have to worry about bones. On the alien stuff, scientists have been sending out sound wave to detect any sound on other planets and since sound travel fast, if it touches something that moves, it shud bounce back pretty fast   am i right? am i right??:p
Confederate thats the thing....We CAN save them if they are dying out...look at the white rihno, it was almost extinct and now its saved thanks to ppl like your dad who give money....and thang man, you are right....
  yeah thats what i thought! score 1 fo tha sang man!!:p   ...and if the white rhino does go extinct, we can always clone them  heh heh:D
Polution! huh-yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing
Uh-huh

clonin has heapsa probs too tho, cos like dat sheep they cloned...Dolly or sumthin, she got arthritis when she was like 3 or sumthin n i think they had 2 put her down or she died way young? sumthin like dat neways. n bout da chicken wit no bones, aint da GE'd not cloned? but yea, s'all good i guess
How the HELL do you make a chicken with no bones? I mean it couldnt move or anything...wouldnt it just die?
  uh  heh heh...  you tell me dude:D   LOL!!!
My scariest day ever would be to wake up and find me stuck to my simese twin, his g@y and his date is coming over tonight...
  hannibal dude, you're just too funny...:D
you knows whats also scary...that while im dreaming that i pee my bed....
  hua hahahahaaa!! *fall out of chair laughing*  --that was the funniest thing man!  another scary moment that u wouldn't want to be in is... after u dumped in the toilet, and you find NO toilet paper in the bathroom  (im sure everyone here experienced that situation)
Yea and to add on to that...if you dont have toilet paper in a PUBLIC washroom and some punks put ketchup packs under the seat so when you sit it goes on your pants...I did that long ago for a prank...hehe...
  hahahaa... ---shud have put mustard...:D:p