« Back to All Topics
HERE IT IS
Posted in 
Tanx
HERE IT IS
Posted in 
Tanx
HERE IT IS
hello fellow tankers.i dont like to type much,but here it goes.since the change to tanx many folks are upset.i relize it cost money to keep it going.since i play more than most i subscribed.that entitles me to play in any world i so desire.that happens to be the snow world.i think its pitiful that grown people dont act their age.its to bad folks act envious n jealous of 1 another.so here it is.if you come to the snow world an see me in there.STAY OUT.that way your feelings wont be hurt.ive accomplished over 100 kills in there,ofcoarse others always have somn negative to say.i say TO BAD.i payed to play,now im general of the army.oo rah!good luck all.wish you all happy holidays.havoc rules,woowoo,hehehe,happy hunting folks.HAVE FUN,BE SAFE.
REMOVED 2.4

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Dec 7, 2002 8:41 AM]
WELL thanks for making me right.sorry ive played in room 1 for a long time.many know this.by the way,ITS A GAME.when fod fixes that room thats fine also.remeber there was 5 other people in that room including YOU.all had weapons,we were there for quite some time.sorry you feel that way,or is it because i beat ya to it.who knows who cares.lighten up a bit.we all here you daily.i will play others don't worry bout that.only those deserving.by the way i started with over 400 points.i'm not bad at playing at all.many can tell you that.becareful things like this could chase customers away.can't have that ya no.CHILL OUT.theres always some1 better.remember that.oh and ITS A GAME.remember envy is 1 of the deadly sins.peace,and again happy holidays...HAVOC,,P.S.(I NEVER JUMP NOR DO I BANK)its in the rules.and points are x3 now.

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Dec 7, 2002 8:42 AM]
YOU BOTH ARE BENDING THE TRUTH TO FIT YOUR NEEDS.
BOTH OF YOU WERE STARTING NEW OPS FOR THE PURPOSE OF GETTING TO POWERUPS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE,THEN KILLING EVERYONE.THEN YOU GUYS JUMP OUT WHEN THE POWERUPS WEAR OUT,AND START A NEW OP TO REPEAT THE CYCLE.NIETHER OF YOU
STICK IT OUT AND FIGHT LIKE THE REST OF THE GOOD PEOPLE IN TANX.I KNOW THERE ARE OTHERS WHO DO IT,HECK I EVEN DID IT WHEN I GOT SO ANGRY AT THE TWO OF YOU FOR RUINING THE GAME FOR THE REST OF US.WHICH BRINGS US TO THE FACT THAT
IT IS A GAME.HOWEVER,ITS A GAME THAT PEOPLE HAVE PAYED $20
TO PLAY.THEREFORE,THE RULES OF PLAY SHOULD BE ADHEARED TO
FOR THE SAKE OF THE GAME.IF EVERYONE PLAYS THE WAY YOU GUYS DO,NOBODY WILL BE IN A ROOM FOR LONGER THAN 3 MIN.,
AND THAT IS NO FUN,AND YOU GUYS KNOW IT.YOUR BENDING THE RULE ON JUMPING TO SUIT YOUR OWN NEED TO "LOOK" LIKE YOUR THE BEST.HOW INSECURE AND LAME.YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO ADMIT THAT YOU PLAY THAT WAY.ANYWAY,SINCE I PAYED $20 TO PLAY I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY WITH FOLKS WHO WISH TO PLAY HONESTLY,IF ONLY FOR THE SAKE OF NOT WASTING PEOPLES MONEY OR PUTTING A BAD LIGHT ON THIS GAME FOR NEW PLAYERS 
COMING IN.I`M SURE FLY OR DIE WOULD LIKE TO GET AS MANY PEOPLE IN HERE AS POSSIBLE,AND YOU GUYS JUST CHASE THEM AWAY.....TO ALL THOSE WHO CAN TAKE A HIT AS WELL AS GIVE ONE.......I SALUTE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya no i never expected to hear all this,but i guess ita a free world.again you guys keep making me right.by the way ive played talented players.but thats ok.you guys can sit here and run your mouths. talk,talk,talk,is all you guys do.i play close to 10 hrs, a day.i am pretty good.im rehabing from injuries thats why i have so much time.ive got as many tanks as you guys maybe more.think about it.havnt any of you folks noticed that 1 or 2 different guys that come in there and light you up.1 of them is me.i average 200 kills a day no less.always trying new things.seems after leaving wg,its bash..bash..bash.BRING IT ON.im after you guys every day.even have some favorites.guess what i even let my kids play the big tank.im not as worried about it as you guys.i dont care what you say.GOT IT.keep it up i'll let the kids loose on yas,hehehe.comeon it REALLY is a GAME.GEEESSHH,sit back n think about it.whooped dee doo im here to have fun.you guys argue more now than ever.i may even get all 3 boys on for a year,then i could just hear yas.take it easy guys.oh n WATCH THE LANGUAGE,out there.its outta line.HAVE FUN....HAVOC..P.S,thought personal attacks are against fod,rules n regulations.like ----- once told me,all i do is WREAK HAVOC,in tanx.smile have fun.THANX,

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Dec 7, 2002 8:44 AM]
1 more thing.i never bend the truth nor do i run.ive supported this game all along.thats why i payed.as for ruining the game jj.I DONT THINK SO.ive played the best.ask them.i never once jumped in and outta ops.go ahead ask them.ask..ghost,indy,spoiler,cucci,frank,ford,striker,medo,sheena,spooky,psiphi,bravehearth,harrydog,nyj,i also used to chase bankers,allot.that was fun.no im a player,not a basher.if you want a game try being nice.i WILL give you a game if i WANT to.dont bug or badger me.any of those people no im a good player.we all have our days.sounds as if you fellows did.if i forgot any1 im sorry,memory isnt good at times.remember just have fun,no need to get your shorts in a bunch.oh and hey i was #1 in the world already at another web based game.i love games.held that spot over a month to.again,geesshh.happy holidays folks n be safe.hope all is well for you all...WREAKING HAVOC.
WHY BAN TORONTO_96. 

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Dec 7, 2002 8:46 AM]
I just got point deducted from playing the same game you play. Waiting around the speed power up to get everything before they do it themselves then jumping out after your power is gone.  I dont care about the points  i just care whos in the first rank for a reason. I want to be able to tell whos the best player out there. You cannot get those points in other rooms.

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Dec 7, 2002 8:51 AM]
Hey guys,  
As a neutral observer,  who holds no animosity to anyone here at TANX (as life is to short, and I enjoy every minute of it) 
I must admit this game sure brings out the worst in people, and it's really a mystery to me why that is..

since the launch of the new version it seems it's been a constant bash session, it's really quite humorous actually, 
I only wish that the bashing turned to praise and compliments to the brilliant developers who brought us this game, 
I could count on two hands the messages I have seen that compliment these folks, whereas the messages that bash are probably in the hundreds by now on this board, to bad really, because they (the development team) are people to, and have feelings, 
I personally think it's magic,  what they do, and fee or no fee, I support them, and appreciate the talent that they share with us, cheers and happy holidays to all   

ĞĤŌSŢ ŖIDЄŖ ωG
sorry to tell you guys the socalled glitch in snow .
well seems thats the way our benifactors want it.
snow was desined to have no amo when you enter the game
and also when you reanimate.
as for havoc cheating  ... well guys i havent ever seen him do it.

HEY, STOP COMPLAINING AND PLAY THE GAME, OR BETTER
YET, DONT PLAY IN THE SNOW FIELD. U SAY U DONT CARE ABOUT THE POINTS BUT YET THATS WHAT U ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT. ------ IS NO JUMPER OR CHEATER SO GET OVER IT. TIME TO GROW UP.

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Dec 7, 2002 8:48 AM]
Heya Havoc. Heard good things about you (no, really ;) ), but I've never seen you on. I'd like to play you one of these days.
HI THERE FFH.i would be more than happy to play a few games with ya.also i enjoy intelligent conversations.you seem like a good one for that.if you heard good things its true.im not a bad guy.many could tell you that.as for all this other bologna,well i think it speaks for itself.have a few tanks thats why you dont always see me out there,but im usually there.thanks again for a decent reply,like other folks left.glad to hear theres still a few good people out there.hey HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAYS TO ALL,JUST HAVE FUN.....HAVOC
NOW I AM DEFINENTLY TO LAZY TO READ ALL OF THAT. . .
Apologies to the author of this message ( JJDESTROYER WG ) for removing his message in error. 
Replaced 7 Dec.
MILITARY POLICE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY DUDE,
         Y`KNOW,I HAD LOST REPECT FOR PANCHO WHEN HE WOULD NOT ADMIT THE
LESS THAN FAIR APPROACH HE WAS TAKING TO THE GAME.NOW HE AT LEAST ADMITS
THAT HE WAS PLAYING THAT WAY.KUDOS PANCHO!YOUR ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS!AS FOR
YOU HAVOC.I`M NOT SAYING YOUR NOT GOOD OR MAYBE EVEN THE BEST.BUT YOU STILL
REFUSE TO ADMIT THAT YOU ARE USING TACTICS THAT THE GAME CREATORS NEVER
INTENDED.ITS A GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM AND YOUR EXPLOITING IT.IF YOU CHOOSE TO
STAY IN SNOW FIELD AND PICK PEOPLE OFF BEFORE THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO DEFEND
THEMSELVES ITS PRETTY EASY TO SEE WHAT KIND OF PLAYER YOU ARE.AND ITS PRETTY
EASY TO FIGURE OUT THAT NOONE WILL PLAY IN THE SNOWFIELD IF YOU ARE THERE
BECAUSE THEY KNOW THERES NO POINT.THAT RUINS THE GAME FOR THE PLAYERS AND
FLY OR DIE BECAUSE YOUR TILTING THE SCALE IN YOUR FAVOR.WHY DO YOU THINK
GHOST IS ASKING IF ANYONE LIKES THE SNOWFIELD?ITS BECAUSE HE SEES WHATS
GOING ON AND IS WONDERING IF IT SHOULD BE CHANGED SO GUYS LIKE YOU CAN`T
TAKE ADVANTAGE.YOU WILL GET YOURS SOON ENOUGH.WHEN THE GAME
Lets just kill this subject. Take it away MILITARY POLICE why dont you. Take them all and stop being so hard on the topics..........whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa