to flyordie from angry players
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
FLYORDIE
make a choice.lose over 40 people from my team.or free ranks or free new rooms.u choose.lose people or something free.
liger 0 9er
its realy to bad liger hate to see you go but. the game is still free.  You just have to pay for the upgrades if you want them.  And rateings lol we were complaining about them all along .   why are you all complaining about the loss of them now?
i am going to miss shooting you up though .  t/c harry dog
wg
I am going to leave this game unless flyordie delivers a real tank to my house. I also want it brought in by helicopter, non of that tracter trailer nonsense. I also want everyone to send me a Christmas present. UPS will do just fine. Thanx,,,mike
I'd send u a tank, but im having trouble finding a helicopter that can lift it!!!

Saber_Wolf WG

[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/saberwolfsig.jpg
]
LOL Mike ! ! 
 let me know if there is a break on quantity orders...  I called General Dynamics to order an Abrams Main Battle Tank... and they hung up on me.........  dunno why...  :O

ĞĤŌSŢ ŖIDЄŖ ωG

[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/mpshield.png
]
this is about the new versions
im mad and want free ranks NOW
DON'T GIVE LIGER THE RANK. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT HE CALLS PEOPLE THINGS. well.....,MORE THEN ME 
besides we see like 10,000 other people whining. 
especially him (A.K.A) Liger 
I don't care if i even have a rank or not. 

What the point about RANKS?????  MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
but im staying till i get the following people
harrydog wg
sano
wing it kia
staying for what liger ? im here to stay my self and enjoy the game and all its changes very much

liger, I agree about getting Sano and wing-it kia.
wing-it kia is a traitor of the kias, and Sano is kinda stupid, calling me, "potato", and he's the tomato....
Sano is also my worst enemy!............
THE MAKUTA
if you ever get them, then tell me..I wanna piece of 'em!!!!;)

yours truly,
pohatu WG;)