« Back to All Topics
a SIMPLE question READ IT THIS TIME......   CC to Jos@SOLWARE......
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
i want to know why 1 moderator (yes i know) keeps deleting my and others posts

im not even posting anything negitive, and my post.  That is just another thing for my friends to tell the FOD boss Jos.... we ask even simple questions and they get deleted? why i ask... if this happens again... again it will go into our log along with the moderators active at this time.....

SO AGAIN I POST MY MESSAGE....

i play Larki
I have bought a house in the magic dist. and my mana chair dosent work, i would like either a refund of my silver or new house......
FOD or LARKI please respone
the problem  is , that i have done the same and no response Shi .

and it's 
highly unlikely
 the author will get any kind of response either...when a hostile or aggressive message like that one (above) is posted.
it's no wonder really...why messages are removed if they are of this nature.
just my opinion.
good luck with your magic chair...  or whatever..

But why was the original message deleted ? I see nothing wrong with it.
yes very hostile i am!!!!!! i am being reasonable.... im more confused than angry, or upset.

i just want my mana chair to work!
i see it as askin for help,ive read it twice and see nothing wrong in it,just asking for help maybe?
im confused,,,you want to know why the moderator deletes,,or,why your chair doesnt work?????
i know why most get deleted,

in this instance, why my first posting got deleted, and when reposted it, i was told i would not be answered...

and why my mana chair dosent work, or what will be done to fix the situation!
hmmm   maybe - we should phone next time with Solware.
Mr. Hontvari very intrested on such things :-) 
I get a screenshot and send him a email :-) .
I would not say that any of the posts have been deleted are unacceptable for the forum- I have personally seen all of them, and the only thing wrong with them is how much frusteration and anger they convey- however, they contained no foul language, and nothing offensive in my opinion, but I suppose it is the question at stake here.

It is most likely a bug, but one that needs to be fixed, because it is wasting clicks at an absurd rate.