« Back to All Topics
Where is the admin unfair ban? Unfair ban nickname: Stay Strong
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
I really hate this game now. My accounts are always banned even though it's not my fault. I've been making games here for years. I have never transferred points. However, after making points, the points of my accounts are always deleted and I am permanently banned.

I write bad words to people who have played with my emotions before on my other accounts. But these people always provoke me to tease me. It is completely unjust that this resulted in my account being banned for no fault of my own.

Why am I playing this game if you are going to take the opportunity and steal my hard work?

Are you satisfying yourself?

Asistant ainara regularly monitors my games and falsely reports me. The reason is that I had written bad words to him before. If you are going to behave in a threatening manner by following people around, this is just a provocation, asking for trouble.

I can't understand what the administrators here are trying to do.

Ainara follows my games and tries to ban me.
Edited by RAKiPSiZ
😢
🙃
good evening RAKiPSiZ ,dorik , Baris, it is not good to invent such things I never monitor your games Baris et and if the moderators have banned you it is because evidence was provided about your harassments and insults in private for several people, especially women, and I don't go to your games.good games and. good evening
❤️
Here you accuse Ainara of banishing you, but know that Ainara has no right to ban people permanently and secondly can set points to 0. Aianara can only punish people for 1 hour. So stop blaming others. Everyone knows you are transferring points! You also received a ban on your nickname and during the ban you started playing with a different nickname. You must read the rules first. They say that you are NOT allowed/cannot play with another nickname during your ban, so stop accusing other people, especially aianare. You keep coming up with a new nickname, you manipulate, tease, insult other people and then you sit here complaining and accusing others. Just be honest with the site staff and aiganst yourself.
because Ainara is a mod assistant you throw all the blame on her. you have no respect for the moderators and also blame them for punishing you rightly
❤️
Why don't you say that you slander women who don't want to play with you and threaten them by telling their husbands? Why don't you tell us that you harass women in private correspondence? There are many people who witnessed what they did. Don't do victim literature here.
❤️
😮