Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Demerit
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Demerit
I had a demerit for 1 month. 
So the reason was " harrasing players"
So know u can write me what type of harrasing I made that gave me 1 month demerit when I saw the person that I report that talk dirty about mine mother u gave 6 days demerit and 1 day banning. 

So I wanna see why u gave me after this 1 month demerit. 

Is this some power abuse of a moderator that does not like me. Is that how u guys work here? 
Let's finish this here? I wanna see how honest this site is!

I wait for the reaction.
Hi,

I'm contacting you regarding the recent penalty you received on our platform. Firstly, I would like to express my understanding of how frustrating and disheartening it can feel to receive such a penalty, especially if it comes as a surprise or seems disproportionate.

The demerit was issued as a result of reports of harassment during some of your gaming sessions. We take these matters seriously as we strive to maintain a positive and respectful gaming environment for all users. Our platform's Community Guidelines are in place to ensure that everyone can enjoy their gaming experience without fear of harassment or intimidation.

In this particular case, it appears that there have been repeated instances of behaviour in breach of these guidelines, leading to the decision to issue a one-month ban. Please understand that our intention is not to punish, but to enforce the rules fairly and consistently to promote a healthy and welcoming atmosphere for all participants.

Regarding your opponent's minor punishment, it's important to note that each case is evaluated on an individual basis, taking into account various factors such as the severity of the offence, past behaviour and any mitigating circumstances. In this case, it appears that your opponent's behaviour may have been a first-time offence, resulting in a lesser punishment.

I understand that this may not completely alleviate your frustration, but I hope it provides some clarity on the situation. We value your presence on our platform and want to work together to ensure that everyone can enjoy their gaming experience to the fullest.

Thank you for your understanding.
❤️