WHO DARE WINS 2
Posted in 
Leagues
WHO DARE WINS 2
Posted in 
Leagues
WHO DARE WINS 2
Hi All, 
 Just to let you all know that (wdw2) is back up and running we are currently running in LGE RM 2 8BALL.. For you all old players this is the original (wdw) league that run over 10 years back..
Please pop by and say hi :)
❤️
It is nice to see the old schoolers participating once again.Lets hope it will last long
❤️
From one league HA to another, I wish you all the best and happy gaming!
❤️
It is nice to see the old school lg back  andy but  please dont make this in to a computation  with all mods  lg  m8. were all here for a good  time thats. Many of our members play in your lg as  well. Lately ive seen ppl making  fun of  allmods  lg. could you PLEASE  tell them ppl not to do tht?  Were all friends on here and  all want to have  fun  just  saying.  have a  great  day in your  trnys m  and many many more to  come
😢
❤️
Jason 
Ive been in wdw most nights and ive not seen 1 player run that league down.
To be honest with you why put that on forum you could of spoke to Andy in private about it.
Also are you not the 1 saying that Allmods is folding as you and Lewis havent got time to run it? 
At the end of the day its up too the players were they want to play🙂
Edited by αιит иσ ѕυиѕнιиє
❤️
Hi Jason, 
 Thank you for bring this to my attention I am NOT aware of anyone putting the other league down. I was asked to make the league by many players. And For the arguing lets face we all too old for that these days. There is enough players around for both leagues. Maybe a quiet word would of been more Sensibly option rather that plastering on a forum and getting people involved.

Good Luck Allmods.

Wouldn't be nice if we all could get along and in the near future maybe run a lge v lge like WDW used to with the French League on a Monthly Basis :)
❤️