« Back to All Topics
QUESTION FOR OP..
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
QUESTION FOR OP..
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
QUESTION FOR OP..
op i was wondering if you could answer this qs i have..

i was banned for 4 days i come back on and i have this mute for like ages,now i asked certain mods and they havnt had n e mail,also wrote to dan,yet no reply.so if you would like to send 
NEWKIE
 a email explainin why i would be most happy..

thank yoooooou :D
If you have a demerit you are not supposed to be able to post here...

So it is obviously not the case..

Thanks,

OP
thats not what i was askin,

why is newkie demirited for ages again,that was the question,could i maybe get a straight answer..as you and dan seem to be avoidin it..
Players with such records might expect some demerits after their ban expires.
And most probably they will not get any shorter next time either...

Thanks,

OP

and what was the bann for,as newkie himself dont know neither  does the mods?
I would recommend him reading the reason of banishment when trying to sign in...

OP
>>>
what are u lot talking bout
no he was banned 2 wks ago,and as no idea having written to fod askin for a reason,and no reply.
when u try to login in it goes you are banned temerarly. reason: ....
I know why Pewkie was banned!!! :p

>>>>
COS he stole my banana ;\

>>>Only because it's a funny shape....
>>>>>
Can you get banned for generally being witty and obnoxious
:D
lmao dunt think so spanky so can i join u there fod wrek my ed lets rek thers lol
Respond to my petition to reinstate NEWKIE.

What is the point in having a chat room and forum if you can't have freedom of speech? You may as well not bother having either.

What could Newie have possibably done? 

Hummm let me see. Said something nasty. :O 
gosh

Did it turn somebody into a quivering wreck not able to stand the pressures from the big bad world? Phooey....

What is the point in having a chat room and forum if you can't have freedom of speech? You may as well not bother having either. :O OMG not the freedom of speech again let me ask you a question would you go out side if you saw a police officer and use foul and abusive language?? NO you wouldnt..Do you have kids and would you find it ok if somone used foul and abusive language towards them ?? NO If someone came up to you in the street and started using abusive language towards you would you feel ok about it?? NO...Is it so hard to hold a convo with somone online or offline without using foul language?? NO...Have a nice day
Yeh i'm with Forever.England. Did he get his point across?? YES ;)
Typical. I knew you would delete my topic.

Mr England, its you is it? Probably, your one of the less tolerant MODS.

It’s got nothing to do with swearing. I tell you want its got to do with. POWER. You got too much of it. 

What happens if you back someone into a corner? You fight. (Unless you’re a wimp)  

Hey why don't you completely ban me? I mean I've sworn. Why don't you exercise your power in accordance to ‘The Rules’? 

Everybody swears it’s a way of expression. Of course there are limits. i.e. racist or completely foul abusive ridicule.

But, tongue in cheek banter or taking the Mickey having a laugh. A GOOD MOD WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE. Like Streamy for instance.

I tell you why you banned Newkie. He is a popular bloke a regular a general fun witty bloke. You can tell just by doing a search on his name. He is a well-liked bloke. But what went wrong? Did he get to popular? To controversial? To powerful in the eyes of the FOD.

I open the debate. If there is any freedom of speech or will this get pulled like my last topic.

Rules are Rules, hankpanky.Try and be nice,,,its Xmas.
SpankeyBankey.
Peter and Forever.England have good points. Obey rules and you won't get banned. Simple. Give over.
I wish I had a dollar for every topic like this...... I could retire to a tropical island by now..:p

my question to spanky is..   what part of the terms of service don't you understand exactly??? 
I mean I'll help you out..... if you don't understand something..?  freedom of speech does not apply when it's in the form of insults, harassment or profanity....

it's pretty clear to most ...and to the ones that ignore or abuse..... well..... it go's without saying...... those users will be weeded out fairly quickly..... this is a privately owned games site with a published set standard for conduct by it's visitors....  subscribers or not.....FlyOrDie's rules of use are in place to protect everyone....especially youngsters..... and I'll say again ...as I have said in past topics of this nature.. if one cannot abide by the terms of service.. well..there are hundreds of other game sites that would allow abuse and inconsiderate behaviour..... but this is our community....the moderation team is dedicated to it..... as well as the subscribers.....and abuse of the site will not be tolorated....I don't know how to put it any clearer than that..... hope this answers any questions you may have spanky....  

happy holidays to all....

GHOST RIDER MP
FlyOrDie Moderator 
SpankyBanky 
 if it was i who deleted you post/post's you would be the first to know.2nd point ive never seen you name till i answerd you post, please try and get your facts right before ranting about something you dont have a clue about

have a great christmas :)
Why you ban Newkie then? 
What did he do?
He doesn't know. 
You took all of his sign on names and banned his IP address. 

You banned my best banter buddy!! 
I have to find someone else to have a chuckle with now.

Besides that, MERRY CRIMBO....:D

Again spanky you speak without knowing the facts first off i didnt and never have banned neal,So your claim that i banned neal( newkie ) is again WRONG if you cant get facts right then dont bother making claims that are far from true :):)
Well said Ghost and England.
The moderators arent half wits. If they banned someone, It was because they didnt follow the simple rules! 
Blimmey your hard work :p

Any chance of answering the second part of my question. Since your on first name basis perhaps you know what happened. ;\

Swearing is an expression of stupidity.
Or an expression of ill vocabulary.
planky m8  ;)

you missin me aint ya?
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English