Posted in 
General
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Posted in 
General
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Disappointed message:
Hello everyone.
I would like to express my disappointment with the gaming site.
I've been playing Gomoku on this site for many years, but increasingly feel that management is prioritizing money over player satisfaction.
Moderation on the site is becoming more interesting, interesting in a negative sense.
I don't understand why a Hungarian-owned company doesn't prioritize a Hungarian moderator who understands everything.
Everything looks nice and good, but it's becoming difficult to even speak on the site. For example, if I want to write, "Nem tudom milyen napja van Tapinak ma," the system automatically moderates it.
If someone insults someone on the chat wall, they go unpunished because those who could do something about it either don't speak Hungarian or don't have enough power.
The other issue that needs addressing is game development.
There have been competitions for many years now.
Playing long pro on a 13-size board was a good idea against programs 10 years ago, but now there are programs (or rather bots) that aren't hindered by this "obstacle."
In real-life Gomoku competitions, they use swap2 openings, but here, there hasn't been any effort towards that.
I won't even mention the "ND" rule anymore.
To the best of my knowledge, so I know I'm asking a lot, but at least consider it.
Silence is complicit among the guilty.
Wishing everyone a pleasant evening
Edited by SkaldGuard
๐Ÿ™ƒ
๐Ÿ˜ข
๐Ÿ˜ฎ