« Back to All Topics
lost server or knocked off the system
Many people are experienced being knocked off while playing (8) and (9) ball I have cleared the cash to no avail. No one playing here should pay for the service as it is unreliable. I have talked to players that have been here longer than I and they are having the same problem. Also, please make the move rule be the only way to play.  It causes so many problems when players want to play the no move way which is not in the rules. Peeps argue and cheat when this is allowed. They  say no move and they wind up moving when they are losing.
Thanks
orangegrv
Thank you 
orangegrv
🙃
quote "Many people are experienced being knocked off while playing (8) and (9) ball I have cleared the cash to no avail."

Hi orangegrv, technology can sometimes fail - everywhere. This can be because of external attacks, or because maintenance/repair has to be done. Or updates have to be installed. 

quote: " No one playing here should pay for the service as it is unreliable."
Here an excerpt of FlyOrDie's Terms of service  
https://www.flyordie.com/legal.html#terms
  , which you accepted the moment you startet to play here:

DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
... THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.  ...

FLYORDIE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT
(i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
(ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE,
(iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE,
(iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND
(v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.

Have a nice week-end orangegrv,
wishing you good games!
John
❤️