« Back to All Topics
Send Video Evidence In Report Form.
Dear Developers of FlyOrDie,

Please consider adding an option somewhere for users to send in video evidence for reports. This would be very helpful for players to report many things but especially helpful for reporting cheaters in system held tournaments where it's near impossible to prove someone cheated without a video e.g Teaming in a TANX Tournament for example (Yes that's actually a thing despite the games low player count, people do cheat in these Tournaments and I can prove it if this becomes an option). 

If this was a thing I wouldn't have to take up a Moderators time with complaints via direct chat and I could just send in a video proving my accusations and such.

If uploading a video file directly is too complicated then perhaps allow a direct URL Link from a video hosting website that you folks at FOD decide should be used for such means as it would honestly make things a lot easier.

Please consider it!

Kind Regards, Jeff.
❤️
🙃
cant play tanx or darts now think its microsoft edge stopping me, ive given up trying now
Hello Billy, been wondering how you weren't around for the Tournaments and what not since I came back.
If what I wrote below doesn't help you let me know and I will see if I can find another solution bud.

I've pasted below the steps to get IE Mode working on Edge. This works for Tanx and Darts for me on Windows 11, worked for some folks on Windows 10 too. I tried it just now before writing this reply to you and I was able to get on both of em.

Just follow the steps below and it should work for you. I can confirm it still does for me I just checked both Darts and Tanx before I wrote this message here and now.

Detailed Instructions from other threads I made already about this. I made one in both the Darts and Tanx forums for people with this issue.

1. Open The Microsoft Edge Browser.

2. Click on Options in the top right of the Browser (3 Small Dots).

3. Click on the Settings option.

4. Search for IE Mode in the Search Box.

5. Scroll down until you see ''Allow sites to be reloaded in internet explorer mode (IE Mode).

6. Set the option to ''Allow''.

7. Load up www.Flyordie.com/tanx

8. Login to the game.

9. Install the FlyOrDie Java Plugin when it prompts you asking you to (it might say it won't work after you install it but ignore that message if it pops up, I had that and it worked for me anyway).

10. Reload the website after you've installed it and done the above.

You should now be able to connect to Tanx and Darts on your Edge Browser.
If not then I sadly don't have another solution at this time. For TANX you can use the downloadable version if you have a Subscription. Link here for the Download of TANX > 
https://tanx.software.informer.com/
 (Safe Link, I wouldn't post a bad one).
I've downloaded it from that site for so many years.

Kind Regards, Jeff.
❤️