« Back to All Topics
Chess server disconnected
Dear developers,

We are being disconnected from chess server frequently tonight.

A review would be appreciated.
We all were in the spanish room #1

Regards
❤️
Seems to be happening in multiple games on FOD sadly. Some connectivity issues in Billiards too in 8 Ball Room 1 & Quick Snooker over the last 25 Minutes or so. Seen several players complaining then it happened to me too. Doesn't usually happen so I guess there is indeed some server issues tonight perhaps. Hopefully the Devs will resolve issues swiftly and all goes back to normal, really hope this isn't going to become a regular thing.
❤️
ola saludos desde el valle q bn juegas ojala juguemos algunn dia para aprender
🙃
Hi Don I'm glad you have mentioned this subject because this has been happening for past nearly 2 months with a multiple amount of complaints on forum, ever since an update on billiards & elsewhere, eco settings not working etc.. disconnections have come with it.  I'm sure that other users would agree their is a problem here. It seems that nothing is being done while were still paying subscriptions to play to enjoy it better but with these problems we can't enjoy it better.
I was disconnected the same day playing 9 ball, I was 2 up on the scoreboard (bo5), funny thing is that apparently me and my opponent were disconnected but it became that I lost the games. Sweet, not the first time though.
🙃