« Back to All Topics
.....X..... leaves FlyorDie
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Hey ppl... i guess this is kinda hard to say when i've been here for more than 2 years... but you know we got some other things to do.. i gotta say i made really good friends and i dont know if they considered me their friends but i gotta say thanks to all of you who always put a smile on me when i was down and thanks to all of you who made me mad lol... well take care all of you and wish you all the best in life... amber ;) thanks for being a sweet girl.. Nikki thanks for my walking stick ;) sandy ;) Roxi jeje you are so funny ;) Sorin dude you are the craziest lol and all the others hehehe thanks a lot  :( ima miss you all
NoOoOoOo Joel u cant gooo its been a blast:D:p ill still talk to ya tho but man...i cant believe ur going, ur going to be deeply missed!!!:(

P.S. I hope u drop by every soo often!;)

_-+=*AmbeR*=+-_
....Y.....   .....X.....?.......you will be back lol
Awww bye Joel Hope to still talk to u on yahoo messenger, Have a good one and glad I got a chance to know you and chat with you. Take care sweetheart. Love Trish
I dont really know you but by the looks of it you have made a good friend of everyone here...so cya dude...
:( Joel... I'm gonna miss you!! 
I Wish you all the very best in everything you ever do, you deserve the very best of everything... :) 
i will still talk to you on msn though ;)
oh and by the way you left this in the forum foyer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬○
 i nearly broke my neck on it as i came in :p lolol 
lots of love  joel  take care hun 

Nikki x0x0x
Wow.... never thought I would see this day come.  You have been a great person to talk to.... a true friend to the end!!  

I wish you the best Joel....hope you keep in touch...

I will miss you terribly...adios meu amigo ;)

Sandy

PS....dont be a stranger :)
Sorry to see you go m8.

Can I have your name :D

-Skillz
well iv neva met u Joel but by the looks of things id say u hav made a good choice in friends. they dont want u to go. u sound like a cool guy and all and im p1ssed i neva got to meet u. :( c ya 

Jamie