« Back to All Topics
Flyordie-- Please Respond
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Flyordie,   This is another attempt to address an problem that has been developing for larkinor players for over a month.  All we ask for is a response and to know what is going on.  Please do not ignore us.  We have paid for the right to play larkinor and therefore we deserve to know what is impeding that right.  We were promised that the problem would be resolved in a few days after it first happened, and over a month has passed and not only is the situation the same if not worse, you have refused to even correspond with the people you have affected with your poor customer service.  Please do not ignore us any longer.
Thats true, nobody help us here :-(
FlyOrDie is currently waiting for an answer from the developers to follow up our proposal, as the recent upgrades had only slight effects.

Thanks,

OP
hmmm-needs a lot of time to manage this hmmm, cant believe this - hmmm - why no response - hmmm
At the first, Hanni is back in town ! :D
second, i phone with the big boss of FoD in Budapest and clear all our problems.
He cancel our demerits and our forum-banning in minutes.
Also he said in few days server works better. I mean i can trust him, he is good guy i mean.
Hanni
Good to be back again, Huh...

Hopefully your right Hanni!!

-shi