« Back to All Topics
why ban for losing on purpose
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Why do moderators ban those for losing on purpose? There are 2 reasons as to why someone loses on purpose. 
1. That player knows he is playing against a program or bot and its useless to continue the game. It is unwinnable therefore why not quit the game but moderators see it as losing on purpose. Unfair banning by moderators if you ask me. Players are suppose to let you know if they are using a program as per the rules but when you ask them they dont answer.
2. Those who lose on purpose are the ones that I have reported more than 100 times as they never make a move or a shot they just lose the game in a time of 1 second. They do this right in front of assistant moderators who are in the room but these players are still allowed to throw points like 20 to 30 points per player. Why are these players not banned? Moderators do not make sense in the rulings for banning a person who tries to play legitimate games without a program. If moderators need to ban for losing on purpose then why dont they ban those who really do as reported to them?
To clearify this:

no one gets banned temporarily for quittung one game due to unsportsmanlike behaviour of an opponent.
A sanction will be be given when losing several games recurring (just a couple of minutes in the game).
When people leave a game after 3-5 seconds, that is not considered a game.
The reasons for doing this are multiple, but mostly to reset their own score or to point bank with someone else --> 72h temp ban will be given
❤️
I agree with this.

Innocent players get banned on a  regular basis just cause the other player left the match and it looks on the innocent player's game status that they were "point banking" when in fact it's the other player's fault for leaving the game.
In result both players get punishment and they get their scores reset to 0. This has been going on for a long time now and i think the admins of flyordie or maybe a senior moderator should look into this cause will make players leave the site.
Edited by DeadPooL
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian