« Back to All Topics
Who has been the best moderator this year?
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Hello people i am just writing to start a vote,i don't ask for people to insult other moderators and you can only vote one mod!,i would just like people to do the following please

Favourite Moderator = ?
And your nickname

Thanks please vote!

p-s i vote StreamLine
ps no one cares it was better without mods
GOLDENLEAF (may have been last year though!)

Ah well, (edited by moderator), GOLDENLEAF!! And Pot!!
how did leaf and pot get mods lmfaoooooooo
randy santa :)
Ghost Rider
strange choice for me but i have my resons ;)
i would have to say bubbbab and i know many people would agree with me if u knew him,
also macca is a 
very
 good mod :p
scotty
yeah bub, ez. He aint in the rooms much but when u ask him something on msn hes the most knowledgeable guy ever, about fod, computers and life in general. good bloke.
I have to agree with you here suit u sir..He is an excellent Moderator..GHOSTRIDER gets my vote to ..He's always there if I need any questions answered..;-)
thank you so much Streamy !  

:)

I'm always ready and willing for your ummm.... questions :p
and don't forget.....   dinner on me.....  anytime you wish..

(home made desserts are my specialty by the way)  

<huggzz>

R.D.
GHOST 

[img=
http://www.poh.org/images/heart.gif
]
  First I certainly feel that Goldenleaf, Pot, And Blueprince were all awesome moderators and were taken off the mod list for not so fair reasons, I mean people have given proof and evidence of how some of the former moderators act upon there duties and are not even given a alittle slap on the hand for there wrong doing but Goldenleaf and Pot lose there moderation abilities. Completly wrong but anyways, They will certainly be on my list. 

Well I have a few former mods that i think are the best for many reasons as to why but I won't list all the reasons. Main one would be because these certain Moderators make this site enjoyable for all ages, they do there jobs, they help you when help is needed, they are fair and not boot/ban happy, and they most of all are caring in every way and don't listen to what other people/mods have to say about someone who they tend to dislike for whatever reasons. These Mods make coming to this site worth while besides all the other players here. Some of the other mods should take notes from what these ones have to offer. And these mods are the following,

Bubbab
Magician
Goldenleaf
Pot
BluePrince
ForeverEngland
NuttyUK

Thats my list of the best mods here at flyordie. Oh and well zzTOPzz is alright though sometimes. ;)

Yours Truly, Trish
oh i forgot,
nutty.uk.
 and 
macca...

yeah i know thats 3 but thats 3 of the best...
Well I don't often post in these forums but, I wanted to take a moment to say thanks for the kind words.

The last few months has seen me rather busy with business and personal matters however, I am looking forward to returning to some sort of regularity on FlyOrDie in the near future.

It's a great place to relax and enjoy the friendship of so many!

Take care all!
Bub...

alright steve wlc back ;)
>>>
whoa i posted this ages ago and i didn't realise that it was still alive untill i saw it under new messages 17..! keep voting people...
I reckon zztopzz...streamline... ghostrider....afterall the other mentioned ones never do any so called moderating.....farcical
My personal theory is: People who vote for their favorite mods are,either creeps or ,they arte voting for someone who lets them break the rules . So to all the mods that are not mentioned here ,you are doing the job correctly ...well done :-)
By the way ...im not creeping to the ones I mentioned,i know they do their job properly
desserts  ermmm ?

I love whipped cream..;-)
StreamLine
The best mods are as followed:

1.) Stream
2.) Leaf (I just found out he used to mod, where did he go, havent seen him in ages)
3.) SunDown
4.) Macca
5.) Top
6.) Luna
7.) Forever England

Well I think all the mods are doing a good job :D

-Skillz (
http://www.myleague.com/xpl
 ;))

>>>i personally think it has been streamline becuz she is very helpful and is always in lobby to help....or ghost rider because he just has a laugh and he's serios when people need help
actually, i also think canTANKerous is a good moderator also...
>>>Streamy i thrashed u at pool yesterday
yes you thrashed me at pool..but I will get my own back..you'll see  :-P

StreamLine
>>hey anyway,keep this vote going ..Stream knows im better no need to talk about it! :p
Hi, I was just wondering why you put this:

> "
 Favourite Moderator = ?
> And your nickname"

Why did you write "
And your nickname
" surely your nickname is already displayed?

never mind.
MY ORIGINAL VOTE WUD OF ORIGINALLY WENT TO SUNDOW AS SHES BEEN A BIG BOOT IT GOES TO MACCA HES SOUND MAN BOSS LIL OZZY