« Back to All Topics
A SUGGESTION ( THE NEED OF NEW MODS )
Hi Admins and Developers,

I have a suggestion that  FlyOrDie must give a chance to new players to take part in the moderation team and appoint new mods as well cuz the games, rooms, and players are a lot and the moderation team is very less in order to handle problems and issues of the players (on daily basis) and response time is very less. So if the number of moderation team increase the response time will also increase and the problems and issues of players gonna be very less if they work well on daily basis. If you like my suggestion plz do take action on this mater.

That's from my sight if anyone have more suggestions on this do write it in the comments below 

Kind regards,
𝗪σяł𝗱_𝗡𝗼𝟭™
𝘈𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘍𝘭𝘺𝘖𝘳𝘋𝘪𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳.
Edited by Wσяłd_No1™
❤️
🙃
Hey there,
In my opinion, the best moderator here is Thor. 
You can see right away when he's NOT here. 

I hate to say this but I too have the feeling that some moderators seem to have lost their interest in FlyOrDie.
No offense meant. Really not. But this is as I see it. 
I admit that I'm not here often any more since our second child was born. But still.

Surely there are capable people who would be willing to take care of things on a daily basis.
Edited by <unknown author>
❤️
Hey Mike,

Of course "Thor von Midgard" and all other moderators are very good and working well but there are many player who deserve to be moderators and of course they are very old players who  revive again on this site  but  and if we will see the past of this site around 2010-2015 there must 25-30  active moderators here on FlyOrDie so I want to see that happens again so the site will be able to advance more as  "new minds will let the site with new ideas" etc.

However I have a deeply desire to work as a member of FlyOrDie too and take part in it as I have a much experience here.

Kind regards,
𝗪σяł𝗱_𝗡𝗼𝟭™
𝘈𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘍𝘭𝘺𝘖𝘳𝘋𝘪𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳.
Edited by Wσяłd_No1™
🙃
❤️
wanted to reply to a different posting. please delete. Sorry for my mistake.
🙃
John this  is not tanx post :v
😮
🙃
yes, I realized that. And that's why I edited it. Call me by my nickname, not by my name Kevin.
😮
Okay, Frogger
🙃
Hi,

May i ask for a example of these problems or issues that players has not been attended quickly?

If someone ask me, the forum has many moderators,  developers and assistant help asap that one of us can offer into our different time zone.

Cheers
Edited by Don Tico
❤️
😮
🙃
Hi Tico,

First, the moderation team has some gaps, which, in my perspective (and this is just my opinion), are caused by the the number of less MODS.

Second, there are a number of concerns and issues that people have told me about, thus I can't specifically share them on the forum because only players can.

One more point; Of course, if someone contacts moderation with a problem, it will be resolved, but mostly it will take some time—a few weeks (𝗤𝘂𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿).

So, to summaries, it would not be negative for the site if the number of moderators increased; rather, it would always be to its advantage.

Kind regards,
𝗪σяł𝗱_𝗡𝗼𝟭™
𝘈𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘍𝘭𝘺𝘖𝘳𝘋𝘪𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳.
Edited by Wσяłd_No1™
🙃
❤️
Hi again,

Oh! Well,  maybe you can share with them our forum and they can let us know theirs concerns by here and get a more  quick attention here. 

What do you think? 🙃
🙃
❤️
Hello, that's a  good thing , but sometimes/mostly the problems aren't being shared on the forum publicly , and some players are also quite reserved, so they don't write it on the forum (as evidenced, there are many unrelated answers seen under some players' posts whom had some problems and they wrote on forum ).  

Are you agree with this?😕

Kind regards,
𝗪σяł𝗱_𝗡𝗼𝟭™
𝘈𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘍𝘭𝘺𝘖𝘳𝘋𝘪𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳.
Edited by Wσяłd_No1™
❤️
Exactly, that's why i asked for some example of the ones whom wrote on forum without an answer in specific. 🙃📝
❤️
🙃
From my point of view it's not good to disclosed their problems without their permission sorry for that m8 🙃

Kind regards,
𝗪σяł𝗱_𝗡𝗼𝟭™
𝘈𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘍𝘭𝘺𝘖𝘳𝘋𝘪𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳.
❤️
I'm a bit confused. If the forum is public and they posted but didn't get an answer still being public, aren't?
😢
❤️
I don't know m8 this make me confused too🙄

Kind regards,
𝗪σяł𝗱_𝗡𝗼𝟭™
𝘈𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘍𝘭𝘺𝘖𝘳𝘋𝘪𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳.
😮
🙃
¿But, but, but 😆?
Cheers
😢
❤️