« Back to All Topics
computing users
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
computing users
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
computing users
Really I am tyred. I want to play chess, no matter I win or I lose. Byt here, at least 90% if not 99 , are using differnt chess programs to cheat. And, none of them using that ''!'' mark. Here we play to learn better, to relax, to enjoy, but not for money. I NEVER use a stupid computer to ''help'' me to win. Please, check my matches. Are you proud to run a site where 90% are basicaly cheating? I read somewhere here that we supose to report them. How, please? There is not a button especialy provided for that. Or, if it is but I didn't see it, tell me how to report them? And, trust me, will be 18-19 out of 20. I am not sugesting to delete them at once. But, give them a serious warning, that they will be deleted the verry next time. I can't enjoy a match, because if I resist, they activate thet ridiculous engine to defeat me. Why? I am not the champion, and never been before. If you are some corect people, and you wouldn't like to go through a pathetic situation like that, just throw them out.  I hope I ringed a bell of attention for you. Thank you!
Good evening enki6,
I would like to inform you that the use of program is allowed in board games, as stipulated in the rules of use which I ask you to read carefully: 
https://www.flyordie.com/legal.html#rules

As you are a recently registered player, and because you have not reached the required minimum of 2 points on the dice to be able to report players directly through their information files, you can do so through this means: 
https://games.flyordie.com/s/reportAbuse.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

However, I would like to inform you that to do so, it is not enough to report a player just because he beat you, but you should send us evidence to prove that the program was actually used, without the previous signal ( ! ) in the profile area of the player's account.
To finish I would like to inform you that we have a team of moderators who are highly competent, responsible and very attentive to all kinds of infractions that are committed here, and I assure you that all offenders will be duly sanctioned for such acts as long as it is proven.

Kind regards
Dav7d
❤️
Hello enki6,
Your feeling that 90 to 99% of people use a chess program is by no means true. 
FlyOrDie's System is able to detect program use. In some cases, when players use a program on/off, it takes longer before the red mark appears. 
I play chess myself and I very rarely have the feeling of playing against a program. And never in the 10 minute chess where you can promote your pawn in the 7th row, because no chess program "knows" that.
❤️
😮